Wednesday, December 15, 2010

JustRite Stamps: Sympathy Cards

Hi Everyone, 

I still had my Sympathy Nested Sentiments & Verse from JustRite Stamps sitting out on my table after the cards that I made yesterday and I thought I would create some more sympathy cards while everything was still out. I always find it difficult to make sympathy cards - but these sentiments are so beautiful and sweet that it makes it easier to create a card for such a difficult time. 

These sentiments are so lovely: one sentiment reads: "My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow" and the other card reads "May time ease your sorrow and give you Peace" I tired to keep the layout very simple  so that the focus was on the sentiment .It is hard to see in the picture, but the ribbon is ruffled. The paper has some lovely silver embossed butterflies - so I popped some butterflies that I punched out with a wee bit of dimensionals.
Card Ingredients:
Paper: From stash - black cardstock is from Bazzil
Stamps:  Sympathy Nested Sentiments & Verse from JustRite Stamps
Ink: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Liquid pearls, butterfly punch from MS, stickles, small scallop punch, flower embellishment.

There are some different sized fonts in this stamp set and for this card, I used the larger font sizes. I hope that I don't have to give any of these cards out - but its nice to have these in my card stash so that it can be of comfort to someone through a difficult time.

Thank so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Sudha said...

Lovely. Love the sentiment too.

Radha said...

Love the color... very warm!