Sunday, December 26, 2010

JustRite Stamps: I Love You!

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! We enjoyed every single second! We had a couple of December birthdays - and here is a card that I made for one special birthday girl - I used bright colors for her  and used the super cute stamp set from JustRite Stamps called Ellie Time which has these super cute cupcakes and the lovely sentiment with the cute sentiment: "I Love You".


Card Ingredients: 
Paper: BG: Delovely and cardstock base from PTI
Stamps: Ellie Time stamp set from  JustRite Stamps 
Ink: Memento Ladybug Red
Accessories: JustRite Nested Frames, Kaiser bling, ribbon from stash, EK success punch, chunky glitter from Doodlebug, heart punch from MS and liquid pearls.

I hope that she likes this card - December birthdays are extra festive!
Alright, off to pack up her present and off to a birthday party!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
BIg hugs!
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love cupcakes :)

Radha said...

Happy Happy BD With KEITH!!!!

ENJOY!!! with your soul mate u both are such a darling!!!

Love the cupcakes!!! Yum:))

Sudha said...

Beautiful.