Friday, December 3, 2010

ReLEaSE DaY -at Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!


Hi Everyone!

Its Release Day over at Taylored Expressions and today - Taylor is releasing an amazing bundle of awesomeness from the sweetest stamps (with stamps in a new size!) and the coolest and loveliest border edging scalloped dies and flower/leafy branched dies that coordinate with the stamp sets that are being released today!

Yesterday, Taylor introduced a new stamp size called the Petites! There are 4 Crafty Petite size stamp sets that will be released today - yesterday, I created a project using the Knit Wit stamp set and today I have a little project using the Crafter's Anonymous stamp set. This stamp set is absolutely PERFECT and totally meant for all of us crafting addicts hobbyists ;)! 

I created a little gift set to mail out to one of my blogging crafty friends for Christmas : a trio of mason jars (one is filled with an assortment of buttons, another with some yards of different ribbons and the last full of some assorted prima flowers), with a coordinating card and a little gift holder filled with 4 mini cards:

Here is a closer peek at the card and isn't this sentiment: "There is a show for hoarders!" just the perfectest hilarious sentiment ever! I paired it up with all the images in this Petite stamp set: the bottle of buttons, bottle of glue and stack of ribbons :)  



and used the Large and Medium scalloped border dies that Taylor will be releasing for the bottom edging of the card:



The three bottles can stack ontop of each other and I filled them us and decorated the tops of the mason jars using the new flower and leafy branch dies called the : Friendship Blooms dies and the Leafy Branch die:
Using the dies, I layered the flowers on top of each other and finished off the center with a button - both of these bundles can be purchased HERE with a one click bundle combo:


Here is another view of the top of the jars:


I created a little  set of mini cards (these cards measure 3" x 3") using both the Crafter's Anonymous stamp set and the Kitchy Kitchen stamp set. Creating a little accordion folder that coordinates with the giftset, I used a cropadile to create a means to tie it closed: You can click on the picture for a larger view:


I love this cute little image of the toaster with the toast popping out - and paired it with the sentiment: "poppin' by to say hi"
I loved this sentiment: "Crafter's Anonymous" and paired it with the stack of ribbons:

Here is a view of the whole giftset - with all of the mini cards opened from the Mini Card holder: I had so much fun creating this little giftset for my crafty bloogin peep :) Hope she will like it ;)


I can't wait to see what my fellow Baker's Dozen girls have created for you today! Hop on over with me and check out their amazing creations!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Check out all the deals over at the TE store:
****** For a Limited time offer - Friday 12/3 through Sunday 12/5 :
Purchase all 4 Crafty Petite stamp sets in this one click bundle and save over 10%!! (Each Petite stamp set is also available for individual purchase at the incredible value of just $7.95 each) There is also a ton of new stuff that Taylor has added to the store - so make sure you check out the Fresh out of the Oven section at the store!!!

Hope to run into you at the Taylored Expressions store!!!
(I'll be the one still in my pajamas :)

Big hugs,
Sankari :)

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Can you come and decorate my craft space??? Please???? I am loving your embellishment jars!! You are amazing!

Sam Marsdon said...

Wow, Sankari, what a fabulous project! I love your sweet little jars, actually, I love the entire gift set! Wow, so gorgeous!

Mona Pendleton said...

Holy smokes Sankari! What an awesome collection of projects! Your coloring is so beautiful and those lil jars are unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! You rock at these projects and new releases!

Karen Motz said...

Those embellishment jars are gorgeous!!! I think I'd be staring at them and smiling, and not getting any crafting done!!!!!!!!! And as if that's not enough, the note cards and holder is stinkin' cute too!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how fabulous, Sankari! Gorgeous!

Radha said...

T = smart and u so creative with the Royal touch my CC!!
Yesss ur crafty friend will adore these!!!
Tell her I said so!
& she will be honored!

Brenda said...

Amazing projects!!! Love them all, and the sentiments are perfect!

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable, I love those little 3 x 3 cards, they are so cute! The accordian file you put them is very cool.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! Soooooo cute! I am totally gonna try and case this whole thing (it won't be near as good, but I'll try not to bring down your good name;) My aunt would love all this crafty goodness, so I am going to try and make all this for her...just waiting on my TE order to get in! lol