Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanks for Dinner!

HI Everyone!

Have your holiday parties started? We are getting ready for a whole slew of holiday parties and I was excited to make a little hostess thank you card using the  What's Cookin' stamp set from Taylored Expressions. 

 This stamp set is filled with cute cute images and awesome sentiments that are perfect for hostess cards, thank you cards, valentine's, for creating tags with baked goods and the list goes on! This stamp set also coordinates with the Apron & Pocket Dies and the Kitchen Accessories Dies (Set of 3). I love this cute apron and the best part of the die - is that it cuts out those small loops inside the apron strings! I love cutting things and using my xacto knife, but I LOVE this apron die because it cuts out the little tiny loops that I would not be able to get so quickly! Using the stamp I cut out smaller part of the apron by stamping it on some DP from Crate paper and then after using the apron die in some red paper, I adhered the smaller DP over the red apron and then using the smaller pocket die, I adhered that ontop of the apron. I love these awesome dies that Taylor is releasing - it really makes it so much fun and easy to create a card!


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Crate Paper and Bazzill and Buttercream Choice Cardstock
Stamps:  What's Cookin' stamp set from Taylored Expressions. 
Ink: Memento Ink: Bahama Blue and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Liquid Pearls, bling, Spellbinders, corner chomper, Apron & Pocket Dies and the Kitchen Accessories Dies (Set of 3). and ribbon from stash
 

I can't wait to make some more of these cards for next week where every day is filled with a holiday party!! Oh my!!! I suppose I should go fold and store away my pants with buttons and bring out the elastic pants!!! haha!! 

Hope you are enjoying all the delights of the season!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now that's fabulous! love the paper-piecing and the colors on this! gorgeous work!