Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY........... to me! :) LOL!


Hi Everyone, 

Here is a little card that I made for my DMIL a little while ago but never posted - but since today is my birthday  -  I thought that the sentiment was perfectly fitting :) The sentiment reads: Age is only a number.... Mine is unlisted :) 

 LOL!!! not that it matters what age I am turning today... because I am turning 29..... again --- and it is great turning this age the second time around... okay - 3rd time around.... okay - okay - the 4th time around.... well... maybe more - but that's all you are getting out of me...  :) LOL!


Isn't this little guy so cute....! I have to look up where he is from and the details of the card and post it later (i think its one of Julee's sketches). My most fave color is green - and I LOVE this paper !

I can't wait to celebrate today! The only plans I have are a breakfast bday with my kids and DH and then to make a cake with my son later today (that should be an interesting cake - as he is 3 1/2 and my baking skill-Z are non-existent! 
I will have to post a pic later)

Hope you are all having a great day!!
Best wishes,
Sankari

PS - don't forget to leave a comment on the previous post if you want to win some yummy blog candy!

7 comments:

zukesgirl said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love how you did the card! I have that stamp it is from Inkadinkadoo. I bought mine at Joanns - I love how you did the dimensional polka dots! VERY cute!
Tracy

Savitri said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great great day with your loved ones and friends and family and everybody! :)

Cute card too. I think it's Inkadinkado but I might be wrong. Super super cute!! Happy 29th ;)

Annapurna said...

Happy 29th birthday Sankari!! I found you on Tracy's blog and wanted to come say hi.

Love the card you made here. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you....HAPPY BIRTHDASY SANKARI.......Happy bithday to youououououououoououo! Could you hear me singing? Happy Bit=rthday and many more to come!
Donna

Brooke S said...

LOVE the card!!! what a great sentiment... I will have to use it some time It's so funny!!

HAPPY "not" mile stone birthday!!!!

hugs
Brooke

Donna Baker said...

Happy Birthday, Sankari! You don't look a day over 28, you're so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful day - hope to hear about your son's b'day cake for you. how sweet
cute card btw. look forward to Friday!!

Doris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm a first-time visitor to your blog, and I'll be back. I recently posted my card using that stamp from Inkadinkado--check it out!