Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Holidays Card - Sprinkles Style :)


Morning All, 

Here is a quick card that is combining three challenges. The colors from the ladies at the Color Throwdown , the sketch from Jen's Sketch for You to Try and from TCP tuesday's challenge this week was to make a card with the famous Sprinkles (the swankiest kitty of them all :) The colors from the CT ladies were to use Olive Green, Real Red and Kraft. And so it seemed like a perfect time to bring out Holiday Sprinkles. 

I love Sprinkles - this kitty has got such great attitude and style :). The sketch this week looked like fun and the colors from the throwdown are great for a holiday card. I haven't used any Kraft so I used something that had a similar color. This card was put together kinda fast because I have to run and finish class. 

I also just wanted to thank Julie of Inspirational for featuring my Button Tree Card - I was so excited and totally honored! Thank you so much! 

Sorry for the quick post and for disappearing a bit this week - I need more hands and more hours in a day to get everything done - but anyhoo - today is friday and just that alone makes me soooo happy!!!!!
Hope all of  you are having a great Friday!!

Best wishes, 
Sankari

Card Recipe:
Stamps: TCP Holiday, SU! Mini Mates
Paper: Scraps from the basket
Ink: Martha Black
Accessories: Offray Green, paint, stickles, scallop punch, dimensionals, circle punch
Shows watched: House 



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Beautifully done!! All the little details really make the card :)

Eva said...

Totally gorgeous card! Love that cat and just the whole design of the card is amazing! You have so much talent!!!!

Kisa Peters said...

Great card! That little cat is super cute! I love all of the glitter and glam! Love the paper you used for the "kraft" color too! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card-- and I like his name! ;)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I love that stamp :)

toners said...

Beautiful! I love the choice of stamp and your color scheme! Thanks so much for playing along this week :)

Ophthalmologist said...

Don't you just love this stamp?!? I just bought some Cat's pajamas stamps on a convention, and I can't wait to get them inked! The card is wonderful, you really caught the cat's attitude with all this glitter and other details!

Broni said...

Darling card! Love the kitty and all the dots!!!

Savitri said...

Just catching up. I haven't done any blog hopping I think over the weekend.

This oh so lovely too. WOW, your craftiness just gets better and better with every visit!