Wednesday, October 13, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #6

HI Everyone!

Welcome to JustRite Stampers’ newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops #6!   Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps!  This week, it’s most of the Copic design team and Certification instructors!  So mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card & project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog!

For today's card, I used the sweet stamp Christmas Nested Frames from JustRite stamps with the Clear Horizontal stamper seen to the left. I love how the frames fit in within each other and for this card, I cut the smaller frame out and popped it above the larger frame.

The smaller holly leaves were colored with copics and then I dotted it with some Adirondack Dimensional liquid pearls (red). I layered the sentiments and added some edging with the EK success border punch which I filled in with some green and red bling. I LOVE this red ribbon from May Arts and added a little heart over the ribbon with a little bit of bling. This was a fun card to make and I love this sweet sentiment: " Hearts come home for the Holidays" :



I can't wait to create more cards with this lovely nested frames set! Please visit these designers’ blogs to see what fabulous Christmas projects they have for you on the hop today!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Hopping!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

17 comments:

cnelson said...

perfectly gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

cute, cute, cute overload! all of your scalloped layers made me happy! Adorable!

colleen said...

Ohhhh, pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the mix of all those colors and patterns! Ohhh Laa Laa!

Sherrie said...

Your colors just jump off the page and scream Christmas! I LOVE it!

Radha said...

Love it so sweet
* Amazing creations*

Lori Craig said...

I don't know how you do it, girl! Love all those layers and your bright and shiny card! Just beautiful! Hugs!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful, Sankari -- love the heart accent and bright combination of colors!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Sankari! Love the rich reds and greens!

Eva said...

Hello my sweet Sankari, your card is soooo gorgeous...I just love all the beautiful deep colors you used, the layout of your card and the sweet hearts! Hugs...

Luv 2 Create said...

Another gorgeous card Sankari. You always make such lovely cards with so much detail.
Marcie

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love all the layering and the touch of bright colors

Kathy Jones said...

WHOA!!! Sankari, once again you have created THE most gorgeous card!!! Your use of colour and design is just incredible and so inspiring!!! :)

Laurie Chilton said...

Simply stunning!!! I'm speechless once again. Hugs :)

Oma said...

Gorgeous card - love the sentiment!

Regina Mangum said...

Hi Sankari! Your card is just a stunner. I love that big fat bow! XOXO

Marcy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

This is simply gorgeous, Sankari! I LOVE your work! :)