Friday, October 29, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 042 (Inchie Arts sponsored!)

Hi Everyone!

JustRite stamps just announced on the blog that they are coming out with a new line of JustRite Cling Stamps!!! These are red rubber stamps with cling cushion and are easily mountable onto your clear acrylic block. Today over at the JustRite stamps blog, Inchie Arts is the sponsor and the winner from this week's challenge will receive $50.00 worth of assorted Inchie Arts product and 3 honorable mention winners will receive $20.00 in Assorted Inchie Arts products! 

These matteboards come in 3 different sizes and fade resistant, acid free, lignin free and have a solid core (they are great for watercoloring, chalks, inks, pens, etc.) I couldn't wait to use mine with the sketch that is provided on this week's JustRite Friday challenge!!! I kinda tweaked the sketch a little and layered my Inchies together.. I took the bottom Inchie (1 and 1/2") and embossed it with my Swiss Dots and then sponged the 1" inchie with some yellow cream ink - I love how sturdy these inchies are how they add such an instant focal point to any card! I used the snowflake from Sparky the Snowman and layered it with the smaller snowflake and sentiment from the Sparky and Friends stamp set. 



I wanted to keep a neutral palate to go along with the Inchies and I wanted to create a design that I could replicate very easily for my Christmas cards. I was so amazed at HOW quickly this card came together  with the Inchies already cut and ready to go! I can't wait to get my Christmas card assembly going! 


I finished off the card with a button from my stash of button jars and twine from Ranger. Please hop on over to the JustRite blog to read more details about the cling rubber stamps, about the wonderful sponsorship from Inchie Arts and more details about this week's challenge!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful and safe halloween weekend!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

6 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my gosh, love your snowflake, and the many gorgeous detail of your card. Very rich colors, totally eye candy.

Radha said...

Simple & elegant 100 % love!
Just love it!
Warm wishes and come back sweet and safe :))

OO XXX

billiejo said...

Love Your Card. Thanks for the details.

Chinnu said...

I just love, love, love all your work, Sankari. I don't comment every day, but do stop by every day..... love all your colorful cards and your unending creativity.

Banu said...

WOW...this is so gorgeous. My first impression of the card is that it is sooo rich and regal. Really Pretty.

Sheri said...

Very elegant! I always look forward to seeing your designs!