Monday, October 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 1!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Guess What - its release week over at Taylored Expressions - and you are not going to believe the sheer amount of awesomeness that will be released this week - from brand new Taylored Dies, to Brand New stamps, to brand new Project Pantrys and more! SO much Yumminess!!! Today on the menu, the Baker's Dozen girls are going to preview 4 new stamp sets: Gobble Gobble, Penguin Pals, Merry Little Cocktails and Hangin' Out at the North Pole!!!! This and more will all be released on Thursday at 8am PST at the Taylored Expressions Store!!! WOO-HOOOOO


Every single one of the stamp sets today is pure awesomeness!!! I was so excited today to be able to play along with the gorgeous stamp set: Hangin' Out: At the North Pole :) You might know that I have a little soft space for all of the Hangin' Out Stamp sets :) - and this one is absolutely amazing - seriously - there are 22 stamps in this one stamp set - it was absolute pure joy to stamp and make cards with this beautiful stamp set!

For the first card, I used supplies from a new project pantry kit that we will be sharing with you tomorrow ;) but I couldn't wait to use today :)))) . I stamped the stockings and mitten, the poles, and birdies and cut them out after coloring. I created some waves for the hills of snow and then embossed the background and then "hung" the stockings with care :). It was so much fun to cut out everything and to then dot it up with some liquid pearls :) I stamped the sentiment onto the Take Note Frame 3 and then cut out the top portion. Everything is popped out onto dimensionals and then after stamping I added a little bit of glaze to the lanterns and to the snow:


I love how this card turned out and couldn't wait to make another card with some cute clothes hangin' out - and what could be cuter than Santa's outfit being hung out to dry before his big trip around the world? I colored and cut out the sweet Santa images and used the same Take Note Die set from Taylored Expressions for the sentiment on the bottom. I added a little bit of liquid pearls to the Santa Suit to give it a little texture and sheen:


Here is a picture of both the Hangin' Out cards:

I know that all of the girls are so excited to show you their creations with all the different stamp sets that are being shown today - so make sure to hop over and check out their gorgeous creations!!!!









and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Please stop by tomorrow for more release week fun!!!!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

19 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my....so very cute! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Such adorable cards, Sankari!!! The details are amazing!!

Unknown said...

Okay Sankari-- You HAVE to meet up with me and show me how you use the dimensionals... mine are an uneven ugly mess and yours always look so fabulous. Gorgeous cards as always!!

Jami said...

Girl I swear you are the MASTER of all things Hangin' Out!!!! I just love seeing what you do with these sets! Awesome original concept you had. Both cards are darling but I am especially smitten with the first one...love love love!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are TOTALLY amazing, as usual Miss Sankari! I LOVE the gorgeous colors, fabulous layouts and all of your beautiful touches! GORGEOUS!!

Judy Miller said...

Your cards are just darling. You have inspired me to do more cards like yours.
Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh sweet Sankari, you always make such stunning creations!! Love all the gorgeous colors for your first card and for your second.... I've been mostly nice!!! :). HUGS!!

Regina Mangum said...

Sankari, you continue to astound and astonish every time. The cards are gorgeous and splendid and just perfect for Christmas. XOXO

Radha said...

OMG!!!
I love love this set!!!
The color... o girly I want them all!!!

Karen Motz said...

Those are the CUTEST clothes lines I've ever seen!!! I just love ALL the details, and the boots on the second card alongside the sentiment are perfect!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

Of course you're a master of all things Hangin' Out--you started it all!! I just love your distinct, incredible style.

Smita said...

Supah cute cards!!! Love Santa's clothes :D

Chinnu said...

Oh, just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Love all your colors and creativity!

Danielle L. said...

Wow! You could knock me over with a feather right now! I'm so in awe! Really really like both cards, especially the scene with the two poles and the stockings! Wowee!

Natalie said...

I can't believe all the textures and details!! Wow! Your cards are amazing!

Donna Baker said...

Sweet cards! I love 'em

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are so adorable, Sankari! LOVE them!

Karen Giron said...

GASP!!! Loving the cherry twine for the clothes line!! So perfect!! Your little creations are just pure genius.

Taylor said...

These are so fun, Sankari! I love all your hand-trimmed details! ;) I think the sweet scene in the first card is my favorite, but really I love them all!