Sunday, November 7, 2010

Flourishes Stamps: In the Limelight Guest Designer for November :


Hi Everyone! 
I am so excited to be the Limelight Designer for Flourishes Stamps for the month of November!! I have always drooled over all the Flourishes Stamps and the creations from their amazing Design Team! I can't even tell you the honor I felt when I received an invitation to be a guest designer for them (I don't feel worthy at all!!)  Every sunday - I am excited to share a project on the Flourishes blog and today I created a little something using one of my favorite-est stamps from Flourishes!! Here is a sneak peek:


You can check out more deets over at the Flourishes blog! A huge thank you to the wonderful ladies over at Flourishes for this amazing honor!!! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Radha said...

WOOT!!!
Love it girl!
U the best!
I'm sharing this:" u are a beautiful gem{BLING} among all the Artist "

See u sooon
OK!

Anonymous said...

ugg boots sale dsfasdfads ugg cheap adfdftretref ugg boots sale

Anonymous said...

of phony uggs cheap ugg boots Ugg boots come up to seem to be like involving an individual of the ordinary ugg boots sale Wow-'em Ways To Don Your Uggs ugg boots sale