Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #11


Hi Everyone, 


Welcome to the 11th week of JustRite Stampers’  Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops!  Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps!  Don’t forget that JustRite has some Christmas stamps in their newly released CLING line of stamp sets, too -- you can find them HERE.  This week, the designers joining the JustRite design team are the Stampers Dream design team and a few other special guests!


For the month of November, we thought we would switch gears a little and throw in some holiday gift ideas using your JustRite stamps, so be watching for those, too, on November’s hops!  And in celebration of JustRite’s Christmas Blog Hops, they have a huge surprise for you -- take 25% off All JustRite Original Christmas Stamps now through November 29 -- Don't forget to tell Santa!


For my project today, I created a mini giftset (perfect for giving neighbors or teachers) a card and coordinating mini tin set (that you can fill with mints or other sweet treats). 
I used the Sparky the Snowman (cling) stamp set from JustRite Stamps- the sentiments and sweet mitten image are so cute! Here is a close up of the tin - I love the sentiment: "Merry Christmas Dear Friend" - which I created into a mini tag. I tied some ribbon around the handle and then finished it off with some green ribbon.


Here is a picture of the top of the tin - where I decorated it with some DP and finished it off with a snowflake punched out of DP and a small snowflake from this stamp set:

Here is a picture of the card - the image of the mitten totally makes me want to pull out all my wooly things. I paper pieced the mitten with those papers on the card and then finished it with a little bling in the middle of the snowflake. The sentiment is so sweet - it reads: " All bundled up for a warm Holiday Season."

 I love having these little giftsets around ready to go! Please visit these designers’ blogs to see what fabulous JustRite Christmas inspiration they have for you on the hop today!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

18 comments:

Beate said...

Always! You ALWAYS inspire me with your projects. GORGEOUS card and altered tin!
Big cyber hugs

Unknown said...

Sankari, this is such a fabulous project that I don't even know where to start! Honestly, I love everything about it!

Maria Elena said...

Wow great job ! Love all projects !

Have a great Wednesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet goodie tin! I'd love this filled with mint chocolate m&m's... just saying! Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I love this Hon - You sure now how to but the bright and fun in Christmas!
Hugs
K

Unknown said...

super cute!!!

Miranda said...

Awesome Project! TFS

Steph Ackerman said...

This is stunning. Great gift idea.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful set, Sankari! You're going to make one person very happy with this sweet gift!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome gift set, Sankari! Love this!!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! Truly creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carolyn King said...

oh my gosh...what a stunning gift set! Brilliant!

Radha said...

Sankari!!!!!
My X-mas tree is up... nothing is under it... lol !!!
Gorgeous my dear!!!
love it!

Natalie said...

I can imagine everyone LOVES being on your Christmas list! This is an adorable set! Very pretty!

Luv 2 Create said...

Sankari,
This is a gorgeous gift set. Luv the snowflakes used to border the sentiment. So cute. Your detail is awesome.
Marcie

apple blossom said...

how lovely. thanks for sharing your ideas

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sankari, you are constantly blowing my mind away with your creativity!! Love your sweet little bucket and matching card!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the mini gift set. Great project.