Friday, November 26, 2010

Shopping Anyone?!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am feeling thankful to be in blogland with all of you and getting so inspired by all the creativity that is out there! Well today is Black Friday and that means shopppppppppping!!! I think my favorite thing about Black Friday is shopping in my pajamas ! I am so not a fan of standing in line or not finding parking with kids in the car - somehow shopping in bed with a nice hot chai in pj's .... yum!


Now through Cyber Monday, Taylored Expressions has some fantastic deals for you! Visit our Black Friday Blowout Department to see them all in one place. Here is just a sampling of what you'll see when you get there:

Stamp Sets - Purchase any 5 full sized Stamp Sets and GET ONE FREE!
Taylored Expressions T-shirts (3 styles to choose from) at 25% off!
Twinkles Special - Buy 2 Multi Colored Twinkles and get a Free Package of Crystal Twinkles.

Stickers and Tags - Purchase either the 
Sweet Season or Waiting for Santa sticker sheet and receive a set of 10 coordinating die cut tags free.

Key Ingredients Subscription - TE is lowering the monthly subscription fee for a 
3 Month KI Subscriptionfrom $25.95 per month to $23.95 per month just for this 4 day sale. Normally you would need to subscribe for 6 months to get that monthly rate. This is a great time to give Key Ingredients a try!
A la Carte Stamps - Purchase any 3 Animals in Love A la Carte stamps and GET ONE FREE!

These A La Carte Animals in love stamp set are SO cute - its really hard just to pick one! I thought I would share a card that I made with the Elephants in Love last year :) I adore these elephants and can't wait to get home to make another card soon!




All of the animals are so cute, that its hard just to pick one! Check out this great deal SO MUCH MORE!!!! Click over to the Black Friday Blowout Department until Tuesday at 12:01am CST to take advantage of these incredible deals. Some quantities are limited, so for best selection shop early!!!!


Have a great day shopping!
I hope that I can stay in my PJ's the whole day!!! :))))
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Radha said...

I do love these 2 in love!!!

:))
{HEARTS} to a wonderful friend and Taylor too!
Happy Holidays!
R:))