Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter Release Project Parade -Day 1

Hi Everyone, 


 I am so excited to kick off the Verve Winter Release Project Parade over at the Verve Stamps blog! The theme of this month's Project Parade is "Triple Play" - where the challenge is to create a trio of yumminess! This can be to create three different things that all coordinate (like a bag, a card and a tag) or to create three different cards or three different cards. There are so many different possibilities for a Verve-a-licious trio of yumminess that its hard to choose anyone set, so I thought it would be fun to create a giftset from a couple of different stamp sets. I love making little gifts that I can have on hand and it was fun to create this little trio consisting of a card, a mug filled with everything ready for some hot cider with mulling spices and a CD that you can burn with your very own holiday playlists. Here is a picture of my holiday trio for the Triple Play Challenge:

I have more pictures of each of the projects above over at the Verve Blog - along with a special prize for a person who enters the Triple Play Challenge - and for one lucky commentator!!! 

Check out all the details over at the Verve BLog!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

4 comments:

TannyP said...

This is beautiful! What a fabulous holiday gift idea =)

Tina said...

What a way to start off the parade! I love your creations! Great job!

Jen Tapler said...

You are AMAZING. Seriously. I think this might be my all-time favorite Sankari project!! Where in the world do you come up with these ideas!?!

MaryR said...

what a beautiful set - I love the colors and the vivid stamping