Thursday, October 1, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 1 - Christmas Blessings

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Its Day One of release sneak peeks over at Taylored Expressions where this month, Taylor is releasing 3 wonderful Christmas and Holiday sets!!!!! woo-hoooo!!!!! Today the Baker's Dozen are featuring the beautiful stamp set: Christmas Blessings which will be available on October 3 (seriously, can you believe its October already!?!) This is such a beautiful and versatile stamp set and is full of lovely sentiments and scripture. I love the beautiful images and sentiments in this set - there are so many possibilities for cards, LO's, etc. As soon as I saw this set, I totally fell in love with the sweet bird in the set, so I created this little star card with the beautiful sentiment Joy - I love this font!

Card Details:
Paper: Making Memories (Mistletoe) and Prism Island Mist
Ink: Brilliance Gold ink, Brocade Blue and Not Quite Navy from SU!
Stamps: Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones, star template from Kristina Werner, Stream color Adirondack liquid pearls, sponger, dimensionals, circle and scallop punch from SU!

I love this image of the manger and for this second card, I made a little glittery frame that is popped up on dimensionals over the silhouette. I wanted to keep it simple to show the beauty of the sweet image.

Card Details:
Paper: Bazzil Gold and Ivory filigiree paper, Classic Red Prism paper
Ink: Stazon Black
Stamps: Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones and pearls, ribbon from stash, Red EP, dimensionals

The papers for the next two cards are from the elegant SEI Christmas Mint Patterned papers which will be available October 3 at Taylored Expressions. These papers are shimmery and beautiful and add such a nice touch of holiday elegance. I used the SCS sketch 248 from this week for the card below and double inked the sentiments and of course had to go a little liquid pearl crazy :)

Card Details:
Paper: Classic Yellow Green, SEI Papers
Ink: More Mustard and Old Olive SU!
Stamps: Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: EK Success, inkessentials pen, ribbon from stash, adirondack liquid pearls, square punch, cross in heart charm

And this last card is one of my favorites, I love this image of the three wisemen and the sentiment is simply beautiful.

Card Details:
Paper: Making Memories (Mistletoe) and Prism Island Mist
Ink: Ruby Red from SU! and Stazon Black and chalk for background
Stamps: Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones, spellbinders, inkessentials gel pen, star punch from CM, bling from Martha

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Please make sure you hop on over and check out the beautiful Christmas blessings works of art from the Baker's Dozen!!!


and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

And stop by tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks!!! I can't wait!!!!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

20 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

As usual, I could stare at your projects all day! Seriously Sankari, these are AMAZING! I LOVE each one of these, with all of their perfect accents & embellies, but my ABSOLUTE favorite is that AMAZING star you created! Just GORGEOUS girl!

Taylor said...

Such unique combinations, Sankari!! I love the star shaped card and all the yummy pearly, glitteriness on all of your cards! I hope you didn't keep Keith awake last night while you were making these beauties! ;)

Laurie Schmidlin said...

OMGosh!!!! GET OUT!!!! Sankari, you are nothing short of AMAZING!!!! I am speechless (and that is SO unusual for me LOL!)!!! All I can say is that is some SERIOUS eye candy! Wowzers!!!

Denise Marzec said...

THUD!

...you've done it again. Knocked my socks off. INCREDIBLE details, girl!! Wow!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Wow, Sankari, what a fabulous set of cards ... I don't know where to start! I gasped when I saw your dove/star card -- it's absolutely stunning! And I love the way you double-inked the sentiments on the Joy & Peac card -- combined with those gorgeous papers!

Karen Motz said...

Wow Sankari!!! These are all so stunning! I love the star card, it's such a perfect shape for a card using this set!

Jami said...

Sankari - all of your creations today are fabulous as always! I especially love the way you showcased the dove on the star and also the way the wisemen pop on the white!

Donna Baker said...

whoa! what beauties! the dove on the star is such a special packing or decoration!

Cheryl said...

All of them are awesome Sankari! I really like the liquid-glass!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous cards Sankari! I love the star shape. I don't know how you do it girl! Som any pretty cards!

Jenn Embry said...

No I can't believe it is October already!!! Beautiful projects. You have outdone yourself yet again. I love the nativity stamp. So cool.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my word, as usual, visiting you on sneak peek day is never a disappointment!! Your work is always so detailed and your designs are perfect! FABULOUS work girl!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

I can't believe it's October either! Very excited though because I just love the fall and the holidays that come along with it. You've got me all excited for Christmas card making with this visit! Such gorgeous cards you've created with these awesome stamp sets. I love each and every one!

CathyRose said...

Wonderful holiday cards. I love the colors and all the beautiful details!

Jackie Pedro said...

What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said? You ROCK, Sankari!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the star card!!

Karen Giron said...

Where do you find the time to make these amazing pieced of art?! My goodness, these just bring happiness to my day. So lively and brilliant - love them all, Sankari!

gale said...

Gorgeous cards! I like the star shaped one the best.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

FAbulous Sankari! Every on is amazing...but I really love the star card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such beautiful creations, Sankari! You simply amaze me girl! WOW!

Naomi said...

I have decided it's impossible for me to pick a favorite out of your stuff! The manger card is amazing, but then so are all the others. I have made 4 Christmas cards so far... Guess I better get a move on! You must be almost done!