Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday dearest Susanna!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today - October 22nd is a special birthday! It's Susanna Boyd's birthday!!!! woo-hooo!!! As you might know, Susanna is the creator of the website Card of the Week and the founder/creator of Paper Craft Planet - an online community for crafters. Susanna is one of the sweetest people I know - she is AMAZING!!! Seriously - I don't know how she does all the things that she does and not only that - but she does it so beautifully!! She works, she is a mom, she coordinates sooo many different projects and always has such a positive attitude and awesome sense of humor!!! I am so blessed to have gotten to know her and chat with her - she is one sweet cookies!!! (SB, if you are reading this - I ADORE you and want to be you when I grow up!!!)

So to celebrate her birthday, the Super Nova Design Team decided to throw her a party - blogstyle! We are all creating her a special card album (you can view here) and would love for you to create a card for her as well!!! And what is a party without some yummy party favors??!!??? Right?! Well, all you have to do is:
1. create a birthday card (yup, that's it!!)
2. upload it to the photo album gallery at Paper Craft Planet with the tag SB2009.
3. All uploads must be completed by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Oct. 25th, from which random numbers will be selected to be eligvile for some awesome prizes: Check out these awesome prize packages that you could win just by making a birthday card and uploading to PCP!!!

7kidscollegefund : a High Hopes stamp and a Memory Box 8 pack of cards and envelopes
Hope Stamps Eternal : a Basic Grey "June Bug" prize package
Gina K Designs : Sweetest Blessings stamp set
Clear & Simple Stamps : $25 gift certificate
i{heart}papers : 3 Chicken Girl Design stamp sets
Kitchen Sink Stamps : a Mystery Prize

How YUMMY is that party favor box!!?! Well, I wanted to make SB something special and that's where Tom Selleck comes in (Jen Tapler if you are reading this, your Tom Sellect Valentine is still coming but you might only get it for 2010's Vday, lol! :). Susanna loves Tom Selleck! and so I wanted to create a little birthday something with Tom in it :) So I created a little scrapbook page for her using this week's Scrappy Sunday sketch challenge by Jen for the layout and used the awesome digital kit from the Sweet Shoppe Designs called: Cinemania by Lauren Grier and MandaBean. I have to say that these digital kits are awesome - there are so many and I just get lost looking at each yummy one!!!


This is my first full digi set and I can't wait to print it out and add some final embellishments (yes, liquid pearls, lol!) Be sure to stop by Paper Craft Planet and check out this discussion in the forum for all the details regarding Susanna's birthday celebration! You could win all of the yummy products by making a bday card - so join in the fun!

Happy Birthday dearest Susanna!!! Hope you have the best day ever!!! You seriously are beyond AWESOME!!!! Sending you big bday hugs!
And big hugs and thanks to all of you for stopping in!
THank you!!!
See you soon :) Sankari :)

4 comments:

Radha said...

That is a great gift Sussana
HAPPY BD!
I have to tell u that Sankari is a Goddess!
She treats every one as a Goddess too!

Thanks for my gift too CC!
LOve ye

Unknown said...

My new website is going to be beyondBlessed.com and it's going to be dedicated to how amazing my friends are. You wouldn't believe how humbling it is to have friends like you. I love you!

Radha said...

Okay I made the card will send to Su later ... missed the winning part, but do know I respect u all

Radha said...

Hey CC!!! Here is Su'd bd present http://pearltouch.blogspot.com/2009/10/susanna-boyd-happy-belated-bd.html