Monday, October 5, 2009

Wishing You Holiday Happiness!

Good Morning Everyone,

Its Monday Morning and that means that there is another challenge from the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog, where today Debbie challenge us to use the above colors in our holiday card making. I have to say, that it was definitely a challenge - but I couldn't wait to try it! I used the stamp set: Wings of Joy that Taylor just released this weekend over at Taylored Expressions and colored the image with copics, cut it out with spellbinders and added some ribbon and some buttons and of course - some liquid pearls (lol!).

Card Details:
Paper: Prism cardstock from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: spellbinders, kaiser rhinestones, adirondack expresso liquid pearls, Savannah buttons

I hope you have a chance to play along with us! And as Christmas is approaching, I feel the need to sit down one day and crank out a ton of holiday cards - I just can't believe how quickly the holiday season is coming up upon us!

Check out the lovely creations from this week's color challenge over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Happy Monday!
Big Hugs!
Sankari :)




6 comments:

WickedPixie said...

So pretty! Don't make me regret taking this one out of my cart when I ordered - I already spent too much money!! And your 2 Christmas cards using this years house set and last years gingerbread house set made me NEED both of those sets!! :-)Traci

Marcia said...

This is too cute! Someone is going to have a big smile on their face when they receive this one!

inlovestamping said...

Your card is so pretty this week! I love the buttons & ribbons!

Ann said...

Ca-ute!!!! LOVE your coloring!

gale said...

Beautiful card. I think that's the simplest card I've ever seen from you! lol. It's gorgeous!!

Naomi said...

Oh, pretty! I really like that stamp a lot, and you really pulled off some tough holiday colors! Great card!