Friday, October 2, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 2 -Wings of Joy


Good Morning Everyone!!!

Can I just tell you HOW excited I am to be able to peek today's stamp set: Wings of Joy - which is one of 3 new stamp sets that Taylor is going to be releasing tomorrow!!!! I ADORE and I mean ADORE this stamp set and also the simply beautiful Christmas Key Ingredients kit and bundle items - seriously - holiday fun making is here!!!!!!!!

And I also have to apologize for this loooong post - but I seriously could NOT put this stamp set and papers down! It was so hard to stop making cards once I got started (and as Taylor knows - it takes me looong time to actually sit down and make a card). I had a chance to visit Taylor this last weekend and we stamped cards for the release this week - she cranked out 4 beauties in one sitting, while I putzed around and only made one card - she is truly amazing!!! I didn't know where to start with all this cuteness - so I started out by just cutting out some super cute images of mittens and hats from the awesome DP! You HAVE to go check out Taylor's amazing mittens and hat card - she just rocked it like crazy! I love this sentiment and the fun papers, buttons and colors are just too much!!!

Card Details:
Paper: Christmas Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Ruby Red from SU!
Stamps: Wings of Joy stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spellbinders, dimensionals, eyelets, cropadile, embroidery thread

One of the many items in the Very Merry Christmas Bundle are 10 Gift Card holders and I couldn't wait to decorate one up for today :) Last year, most of our presents were gift certificates (especially for the teens in our family) and its so nice to have gift certificates holders already pre-cut and ready to be decorated! I chose to use this sweet image of the birdies in their little snowy birdhouse for this gift certificate and added the sentiment: From our House to Yours.

And speaking of birdhouses, I HAD to make another one of these sweet birdhouses (the template is from Nicole Heady) which was one of the 3D projects from Paper Craft Planet from a few months ago. I totally had so much fun making this little birdhouse - isn't the little birdie with the little Santa hat - the CA-utest!!! You can open the top of one side of the roof and store some yummy holiday candy.

And I couldn't help but make this little quick card with this sweet image of the these lovely lovebirds in their sweet little birdcage :) I love the snowflake chipboard and covered it with Rock Star Red Sparkly Fluff :

Card Details:
Paper: Christmas Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Ruby Red from SU!
Stamps: Wings of Joy stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spellbinders, dimensionals, scallop punch, rockstar red sparkly fluff, chipboard snowflake

I love this image of the Joy sentiment and love the sentiment that goes with it - I stamped out the image and then colored it with copics and cut it out with my handy dandy xacto knife and spellbinders and popped it up on dimensionals. I love the versatility of these papers and how you can make all different kinds of cards. I used the TESC #82 from a couple of weeks ago and I love this sentiment - it reads: "May joy take flight in your heart this holiday season, bringing love to all around you." It is just so sweet :)

I used the same sentiment as above for this card and this is actually the card that I started making while at Taylor's, I paper pieced the tree and popped up the sweet little birdies and the ornaments were colored in with some liquid pearls :)

I can't even believe how much yumminess there is in all of the different Key Ingredients kit and bundle items that Taylor is offering! Even after making all of these cards - there is still SO much more papers and ribbon and buttons,etc. to play around with!!! Check out all the yumminess in this Very Merry Christmas Bundle that Taylor will be offering on release day which is tomorrow at 8am PST:

Please hop on over to the rest of the amazing Baker's Dozen to check out their amazing creations with this super cute set!!!


and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

And stop by tomorrow for Release Day excitement and more sneak peeks!!! I can't wait!!!!
Hugs!
Sankari :)



22 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wowser! Another amazing line up! Love that little bird house! These are all so bright and cheery...perfect Christmas cards!

Sharon Harnist said...

Wow, girl -- fabulous creations all around!! I see we were on the same bird house kick! LOVE that yours opens up to hide a gift! Love the pink swirled paper accent!

WickedPixie said...

These cards are wonderful! Your creations are always such perfection, I am a little glad to hear it takes you a bit to get going sometimes!! If they always came easy and fast I don't know if I could take it (hee hee) :-)Traci

Juli Smith, said...

These are all so colorful and FUN! I see what you mean about not being able to stop once you got started!

Michelle Woerner said...

Holy cow girlie! These are amazing -you have been hard at work. That bird house is DA BOMB! Hugs,

Jackie Pedro said...

I don't know where to begin!! Everything is just fabulous!! LOVE the birdhouse and I LOVE how you popped up the ornaments and birds on the last card!

Oh, and I can't believe you cut out the JOY stamp with an X-acto knife!!! You ROCK, girlie!!

Karen Giron said...

Wowwie!!! These are stunning!! My goodness girl - you are so crafty!

Karen Motz said...

Holy Cow Sankari! You've outdone yourself with this set! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the birdhouse card and 3D birdhouse. How stinkin' cute is that little bird peeking out from the 'hole'!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bird house!!! Of course, all the cards are fabulous too...so many details to check out...it's total eye candy!

Jodi Collins said...

Another visit to your blog and I leave completely AMAZED at what you create! Each one of these knocks my socks off Sankari! I especially LOVE the birdhouse, although each one of these is a masterpiece! Could I possibly be more jealous that you stamped with Taylor...nope...no way! LOL!!!

Taylor said...

Well you hit the nail on the head, Sankari! These are all absolutely adorable! I can just picture you crafting away...in fact, I remember that last card...it just has an extra strip of paper added to it since the last time I saw it. *wink*

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all such fun projects!!

Jami said...

WOWZAS!!!! You've done it again girl! Amazing stuff! I can't begin to imagine how you do it! And hey I've had that same experience with Taylor where she makes 4 cards while I make 1. LOL!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable cards and projects Sankari...great job!

enjoy *~*

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! So much goodness here today! I can't believe you cranked out all these beauties! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! These are great. I love them all. You do such a great job on your cards.

Donna Baker said...

WOW! tremendous eye candy as usual! each one of your creations is always a masterpiece-I LOVE 'em all!! I've been wanting to make one of these birdhouses FOREVER now I have the perfect bird with santa hat for it!

Latisha said...

oh it looks like I will need this set! Awesome projects!!

gale said...

Gorgeous projects! I really love the colors on that first card.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

WOW!!! More fabulous Sunny Sankari FABULOUSNESS!!!

xx SJK

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just fabulous, Sankari! I'm speechless. . .one is more beautiful than the next!

Naomi said...

You have been one busy lady since I stopped by last! I am LOVING all of the birds on these Christmas cards. Absolutely great cards!