Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Holidays - GingerBread House :)

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Monday and that means its time for another card for my holiday pile!  I love being part of the Christmas Stampin All Year Long group - it totally is keeping me motivated to keep making my Holiday cards - before the holidays -- I love adding another holiday card to my card box :) . This week, we had a sketch challenge - that I sorta kinda did - (I couldn't make the diamond part work - so I did a diamond through putting little pink Stickles dots in a diamond shape around the ginger bread house). 

Card Details:

Paper: Christmas Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions) this link has other TE expressions kit :)

Ink: Stazon Green
Stamps: Home Sweet Home stamp set from: Taylored Expressions
Accessories: rhinestones, liquid pearls, Waterfall and Eucalyptus Stickles, button brads from Making Memories, Sakura Glaze :)

I loved making this card and totally enjoyed my little stamp therapy time in creating it :) Please join us in making your holiday cards with us - you can see the rest of the cards from the challenge divas here and join in and link up to the same blog with your holiday yumminess!!!

Thanks so much for coming over for a visit and hope you are all doing well!!
Happy Monday!

Ciao for now, 
Sankari :)

30 comments:

wendyp said...

oh my goodness!!! Sankari, this is gorgeous! Your attention to detail in your cards always amazes me!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, Sankari! Can I supah gorgeous or what! I mean seriously! Your card is awesome. Everything about it is fabulous! Love all the 3D stuff going on, the pretty paper, the fabulous gingerbread house, again everything.

I can't believe I have 14 cards already. I think that's more than I made last year and it's only April! LOL!

As always, your card is stunning! I love seeing what you come up with each week!

Maria

Carol Dunstan said...

oh my, I love, love, love this! So cute!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, that gingerbread house is yum, yum, yummy! Your cards amaze me every time!!!

p.s. Hope you got your goodies in the mail last week. ;)

The Mama Monkey said...

Nope, cannot join in as that would make me ahead of the game and, quite frankly, would send the Earth on a dangerous orbit! ;)

This is an adorable card! My fav part is the buttons! That peppermint candy in the center of the house is perfect! What a fun card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my!!! This is a gorgeous piece of artwork!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

WOW!!!! Sankari... this is just.... WOW!!!! It looks good enough to eat.. and makes you want to move right in on the screen and see if you can smell all of that Ginger Bread house goodness. mmmmmmm.

xx Sarah
xx

Tina said...

OMG - all I can say is wow - this is a treat for the eyes for sure. Great job...

tina
mommy scraps alot
csayl diva too

CathyRose said...

Wow, another gorgeous card! This is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a great card. I love everything about it. The candy almost looks real and the buttons are super cute.

Brooke S said...

So Yummy! I LOVE IT! I am a sucker for gingerbread houses!
Hugs
Brooke

Anonymous said...

This is amazing, the detailing is awesome, one of the best cards I have ever seen. :)
Barbara
x

Gloria said...

This is just so cute. I really love how you incorporated the small buttons into the design. Love it!

Heather said...

This is just awesome! Great job!

NormaB said...

You always make such beautiful cards. I really love what you did with this one. I love checking out the awesome blogs - so much inspiration.

gale said...

Amazing card! I love the papers and everything else about it!

Regan said...

wow girl...this is really beautiful!

Smita said...

Sankari, this is such an awesome card. I just love it. And it looks like a great sketch too...

Love,
Smita.

jen del muro said...

how cute!!!

Vianna said...

Darling, you are (never mind) creative - you are fabulous! I'm amazed how SOME people are so blessed with creative talent!

Donna Baker said...

how sweet! this makes me want to whip out my gingerbread house!!

Lisa Brown said...

Yummy! So sweet!

Kathie Bailey said...

Jaw droppin' amazing Sankari!

LeAnne said...

This rocks, Sankari!

CIndy Major said...

Oh my gosh, this is an amazing card! Love the various textures you have added to your design! Absolutely wonderful!

Cindy

StinkerbellSteph said...

This looks so real! Your coloring and details are stunning!!! Tfs! Makes me wanna pull out the peppermints & gumdrops!

Kate Souder said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love it.

Jennifer said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Cutest Christmas card evah!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my this is beautiful Sankari, got me thinking snow and ZChristmas already LOL! have a great day~Donna

Stampin2day said...

I so admire your work. On the gingerbread house card how did you make the trees?
I might add this is the most awesome card I've ever seen! Such talent!