Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mojo Monday#82 - Sweet Friends (Taylored Expressions)

Good Morning Everyone,

Its hard to believe how quickly this week is flying by - I don't know how it happens because when I turned around it was just sunday and here we are at Wednesday! I love Julee's sketch #82 this week over at Mojo Monday and wanted to play along. I love the Downtown Diva set from Taylored Expressions and was excited to use the papers from the Sweet Branch Collection - and so I made this card for a dear friend of mine.

I just wanted to thank all of you, who wrote such sweet comments about the little family accident etc. from the last post.... I am truly grateful for each of you who wrote such sweet words - it really gave me so much comfort...It's amazing to me how a sweet word from a friend can suddenly uplift you - how kindness and and understanding - can make such a difference in how you face things - from thinking that you are alone - to feeling that you are supported. So, this card is dedicated to all of you! You are all priceless and are the sweetest! Thank you so much - you don't know how much it has touched my heart!

I love the heart between the two cupcakes - it says sweet friends! and the sentiment reads: Friends like you are priceless! Here are the deets for the card:

Card Details
Stamps: Downtown Diva set by Taylored Expressions (April release)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Martha Brown
Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon (1/4"), corner rounder, liquid pearls, silver marker
Technique - Paper Piecing
Show watched: Simple Explanation episode of House on Hulu (I still canNOT believe about Kutner! what was that about!?!)

You all are just priceless and I am so grateful to have met you in blogland! Hope that all of you are having a wonderful Wednesday - and that you have a chance to stop and smell the roses...! 

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner :)
Sunny hugs to all,
Sankari :)

10 comments:

Smita said...

Lovely card, Sankari.

And aren't friends supposed to be with you through thick n thin!? :-) Glad you have friends who really do care.

Love,
Smita.

Heather said...

Great card! those are cute stamps!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable, Sankari! :)

Ann said...

SUPER sweet card, Sankari! ;)

Rachel Brumley said...

Cute, cute card! Those cupcakes are so adorable and I love the sentiment.

gale said...

Awww so cute!! Love the background paper on it and all the cute details.

Carol Dunstan said...

so sweet! Great card

Anonymous said...

Hi Sankari, your mojo card is bright and cheery! Likin'it a lot this week!Hugs ~Donna

Maria said...

Hey Sankari! Sheesh, time do go by quickly. . .crazy quick! Argggh! I can't believe it's the weekend already! It's mind blowing.

Your card is adorable . . .your coloring is always so vibrant and gorgeous!! You really do know how to bring your images to life!!! As always, beautiful job!!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Maria

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! Love those cuppies. Thanks for playing, Sankari! :)