Saturday, April 25, 2009

TECC64 - Happy Mother's Day Card - a la Glitter :)

Good Morning Everyone,

I didn't get to play along last week with Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge - and so I had to play along! I didn't use any cupcakes :( but I did use some of the awesome papers from the April 20th Key Ingredients Kit- (it comes with cardstock, coordinating DP, glitter, flower bling embellishments and coordinating ribbon). I absolutely love these papers and had fun arranging them in the rectangle element of the sketch.

I used a technique with tacky tape and glitter that the awesome Lynn Mercurio featured a while ago on SCS - this technique works like a charm! 

Card Details:
Paper, Ribbon, Glitter, flower bling are all from the April 20th Key Ingredients kit
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip!
Accessories: Square punch from CM, Scallop Punch from SU!, Corner Rounder, silver pen

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! 
Thanks so much for visiting my little corner :)

Ciao for now :)
Sankari :)

7 comments:

Ann said...

LOVE these colors, Sankari! Yummy!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love the all these rich warm colors, love how you used the squares,

gale said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and all the amazing details.

The Mama Monkey said...

These papers are yummy! Love how you used them together! Cool layout and I always love your use of the bling!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my WORRRRD, look at all that yummy glitter! Love LOVE LOVE it, gf!

CathyRose said...

Awesome, love the bling!!

Heather said...

Great card! I love those colors!