Monday, November 16, 2009

Center of Attention Product Spotlight - Mini Binder Box


Good Morning Everyone,

Three posts in one day and its not even 10am! I hope you are not tired of me yet?? I hope not because I am totally excited this morning to be part Center of Attention Product Spotlight on the awesome mini-Binder Boxes that Taylor has available at the store! The Taylored Expressions stamps - come as deeply etched rubber stamps that are on an EZ mount cling cushion and are all on a laminated binder ready storage panel that has a color printed index of the stamp set on the front. Each binder box can hold 4 stamp sets and is made of clear sturdy, durable material.


It is such a great way to hold all of your Taylored Expressions stamps - and it stores so nicely! You can also purchase plain storage panels separately that you could store stamps from other companies as well!

And Check out this AWESOME video with our own Jami Sibley about the Mini Binder Box:
(how cute is she!!!?!!)


My favorite feature about this box is that it closes shut with a little latch on the side which allows it to remain closed from all 4 sides - that means that your stamps don't fall out and get scattered and also that you can hold other things other than stamps in your mini binder boxes (more on that to come!!! :) There is a clear plastic folder cover on the front of the binder box that allows you to slide in a "cover" and a "spine" insert - which stays protected because of the plastic covering.

What I totally needed in my scrap area is a way to easily access my pics that I need to get scrapped - so I created a binder box scrap box to hold all my pics that I am going to scrap soon !I decorated the front as so:

And love that it has a protected sheet so that my embellies don't fall off or get ruined thru usage - this is how it looks from the side:

and divided it into categories with tabs. The binder box is so roomy that it allowed me to create a pocket when you open it up on the left to hold all the scrapbook sketches that I want to do - so I can easily put it on my shelf - and pull it out anytime I need to scrap and it has the pics and the sketches ready to go! And everything won't fall out!


here are all the tabs that I created - pics of my family, my kids and of course the random shots :)


And here is a picture showing all the pages that I created to be in the binder:


I can't wait to get scrapping!!! Taylor will now be offering three binder box cover/spine inserts that will ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS A DOWNLOAD, which such a great way to organize your stamps (you can check out the inserts here for the Lasting Impressions line, for the Whimsical Wishes line and for the Stamp a Sweet Impression Line) - you can download once and then print out as many times as needed! Here is a pic of all of them together:

And also stacked next to each other:

Because the mini Binder Box purchase will no longer include the cover and spine - the regular price of the Binder Box has been lowered to $9.95 - but is on SALE for a limited time (only today and tomorrow!)

Check out some other fun ways to use this Binder Box by these Baker Dozen Chefs!!!
and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks so much for visiting today!!!
hope your Monday is inspired!!!
HUgs!
Sankari :)

10 comments:

Jami said...

Your scrappin box is awesome! So cute and so useful! Thanks for the shout on the video too.

Taylor said...

This is awesome, Sankari! I love your storage solution for your pictures and what a great idea to store sketches in the book!

Jackie Pedro said...

Just so awesome, Sankari!!!

Karen Motz said...

WOW Sankari...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! This is such a portable photo storage system too...so easy to grab and head out to a crop.

Sharon Harnist said...

Great photo & sketch storage idea, Sankari!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, Sankari! I love love LOVE the idea to use the boxes for storing scrapbooking pics...TOOOOOO cool!

hayleycreates said...

Great idea for keeping the sketches organized! Love it.

Margaret de Witt said...

This is fantastic Sankari. I love your idea of using them for favorite sketches and for pictures to scrapbook. WOW

Donna Baker said...

what a great idea! I LOVE what you made

anja curvers said...

Wow what a great idea this is the solution love it I wish I had a binder that way.