Monday, November 9, 2009

2Sketches 4 you - #39 - You're so sweet!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Its Monday and that means its time for another lovely sketch challenge from 2 Sketches 4 You! Today, Kazan brings us this awesome sketch #39 for the challenge - I love these sketches because there are so many different possibilities that you can do with this :)

Our sponsor this week is DRS designs - which has a ton of products for rubber stamping and more! For my card this week, I got to play with this beautiful circle Lily. I stamped it twice in Memento Tuxedo and then colored both stamps in with copics and then popped it on dimensionals and then cut the whole circle out. The ribbon is folded accordian style with tacky tape and then I added a little Zip dry for it to stay in place :)

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Rose Bud Memento and Tuxedo Black
Stamps: DRS designs (circle lily) and Verve stamps: Delightful and Delicious
Accessories: butterfly punch (martha), circle punches, spellbinders, tacky tape, corner rounder, liquid peals, pearl bling, sponger

Check out the amazing cards by the Winter design team over at 2 Sketches 4 You!!! They are simply exquisite!!! And play along with us if you have a chance, and there is some yummy blog candy for one lucky person - check out all the details over here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs!!!
Sankari :)

17 comments:

Margaret de Witt said...

Okay, I don't even know why I am still shocked every time I see one of your creations. You would think that I would know by now that it will knock my socks off. Seriously, another gorgeous card Sankari.

jan farnworth said...

your card is stunning very nicely done.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is positively gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and details. Hugs!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so great, Sankari! Love the color combo!

Cassie_lu said...

amazing card

Kim Sonksen said...

How do you do it?? Every week you create a card more beautiful. This one is so divine!!!!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

wow I love this card! I love the bling, and the pretty colors, and the way you did your ribbon! Great job!

Ann said...

LOVE the colors on this one--totally made me smile!

Naomi said...

Most beautiful Lily I have ever seen! Your papers are beautiful. Again, as always, you amaze me!

Radha said...

love it so much... u r sweet too:)

Dawn said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! I love the accordian folded ribbon, gonna have to try that. I need to Google Zip Dry, I've never heard of it.

cnelson said...

so bright and beautiful!! love the pleated ribbon!

{PurpleD} said...

Wow, you changed the simple sketch into a work of art! Simply beautiful!

Radha said...

Dearest CC, the only one in this universe!!!, Lollipop's mom!!!
Hope all is okay...

When can I see u???
V. & T. o and more:)

CathyRose said...

Gorgeous, Sankari, so feminine and cheerful. Another treasure!

Savitri said...

Girl, this is GORGEOUS!!! You're just too good with the colors! Been MIA from your blog. Hope you're doing awesome there!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This card is beautiful. So pretty and girly.