Friday, November 27, 2009

Perfect Package Blog Hop!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We had a lovely time celebrating with dear friends and are still stuffed from all of the yummy food! We are staying away from all the Black Friday sales in the store - and rather, I am shopping online for Black Friday magic :) Speaking of which Taylor has an amazing sale going on at Taylored Expressions today!!!

In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday (the two biggest shopping days of the year!), Taylored Expressions is offering 15% off everything in the store! Just use the promotional code TEBlackFriday upon checkout to receive the discount. You don't want to miss up to 50% off all JustRite products, Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Tiny Twinkles, and the new TE Shirts & Aprons!

Today, we are also having a totally fun blog hop showcasing the beautiful and AWESOME perfect package boxes that Taylored Expressions carries. I LOVE this product - it folds flat and then it pops up into pace in a snap and has a magnetic side to close it shut. It is totally sturdy and now Taylor has two sizes and this one fits a bunch of A2 cards perfectly (which is a great way to give some cards as gifts for all of your dear friends!). But it can hold other items, not just cards - here is a little christmas present that I made for one of my nieces who loves make up and everything makeup related. A little make box holder :



I loved using the Winnie's Walls Key Ingredients paper that Taylor has in a limited supply at her store (which was part of the Fabulous Fall Key Ingredients. I LOVE all the rub ons in this set - makes it so easy to decorate! I used the new stamp set: Sweet Indulgence with one of my fave sentiments: "I;m good enough, I'm sweet enough, and doggone it, people love me!!! (love the SNL reference!!! :) I decorated all four sides with matching cardstock and then added some rubons to the side:

Here is the inside of the Perfect Package box - you can see the rubons, bling :) I created a little compartment in the perfect package to house all the wonderful make up products in:

Project Ingredients:
Paper: Fabulous Fall: Winne's Walls
Inks: Ladybug red and Tuxedo black from Memento
Accessories: bling, spellbinders, ribbon from stash, perfect package box, dimensionals

I had a ton of fun making this perfect package and can't wait for Christmas to give this away to our niece!!! Check out all of these AMAZING stampers and the gorgeous perfect packages that they have decorated!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!! I hope your Black Friday shopping brings you great deals!!! I am excited to sit in my PJ's and do some online shopping!!!
Big hugs and thanks to all!!!
Sankari :)

20 comments:

Jen Tapler said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute!! That's one of my favorite Cuppie images / stentiment combos!! Your box is beautiful and what a fantastic gift idea. And ok, because it's you and I know you'll laugh...I thought I'd share my favorite Deep Thought with you (and yes, I just realized that the Deep Thoughts guy was Jack Handy and that the I'm Good Enough guy was Stewart Smally or whatever and yes, I know they're completely different people, but whatever. You'll still laugh). So my favorite Deep Thought..."To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.". AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, that crap's funny. I know you're laughing.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Hi Sankari :) Glad you had a wonderful holiday! Sounds like you feel the same way I do about going out on black friday... now way! Especially with all of the great online deals, you won't catch me out there battling the crowds!
I love this makeup box! It's ADORABLE and such a great gift!

Dawn Easton said...

Amazing detail, Sankari!! Love the little dividers!!

cnelson said...

love this!

Michele Kovack said...

This box is adorable!!! Love the cute image you've used!

Taylor said...

How SUPER FUN, Sankari! I store my makeup in one of these boxes, but it's perfect to give as a gift too! And that cuppie image is the perfect one to decorate the box with!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely adorable...what a darling image and sooo girly!!!! I love how you used the box to house make up, too...I will have to case this for my DGS's for Christmas!!!

Alex Maldonado said...

Sankari, this is so divine!! How fabulous!! I love everything about this - the colors you used and of course you little cuppie is adorable!!

Donna Baker said...

what a great idea for a teen's gift! I LOVE it wit the cuppie on top - perfect!

Jami said...

I've intended to decorate one of these boxes for make up for a long time...what an awesome idea to use the cuppie spa set! So cute and so perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GAHHHHH! This is SOOOOO AMAZING, Sankari! WOW-you are the QUEEN of clever with turning this into a cosmetic gift set-that is MY kind of gift! The decorations on the box are just gorgeous and the inside is just perfect! LOVE everything about this!!! I hope you and your beautiful family celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful to be getting to know you, too! Hugs!

Lyneen said...

Love the image on the box for the gift inside.... what a cute gift box for your niece.... Great Idea!!! TFS

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is just darling, Sankari! I love your whole creative idea too!!

TexasGrammy said...

Oh how clever to add in a compartment within the perfect package! Darling use of the TE cuppie stamp set on the front as well!~

~Bev

Sharon Harnist said...

What a great use for the box, Sankari -- and you decorated it so beautifully!!

Linda D said...

What a great idea!!! I have two teen's in the family, and this is perfect. Your art is beautiful.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a fabulous gift idea, Sankari! What girl wouldn't LOVE this?

Radha said...

love it u the best in the universe

my verve is on it's way!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

that was a good thing @hostname