Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fabulous Fall Key Ingredients Blog Hop!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Taylor has done it again! You have to check out the Fabulous Fall Key Ingredients Kits being offered in limited quantities at a spectacular discount. Today my cards feature the Paisley and Petals kit and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in this kit along with the awesome puffy embellishments!!! I found this kit really fun to play with because just adding a little embellishment like these cute puffy stickers makes it so easy to whip up a card!!! I made three cards super quickly with this set - here is the first one:

I always find it hard to make "man cards" (actually just saying the words "man card" is totally making me laugh :))) but I love that the papers in this set are versatile to create cards that are masculine as well! I made this card for a dear friend for his birthday using the Boys Will Be Boys set:



Here is a second card that I made using the new set that Taylor released this month called Sweet Indulgence: I love that Cuppie is having a chance to relax! I used the little puffy embellishment to create a little frame around the word relax and then added some brads to it - super peasy easy!!!



The last card that I made is using one of my fave sets called: Chillax - I used the window frame puffy embellishment to create this little window for the lemonades (the sentiment is my fave! If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!)

The papers are super fun and are so easy to work with and the matching cardstock that goes with them are perfect - there is a ton more of papers in this set and I can't wait make more cards with them!!

Taylor is releasing 4 total Fabulous Fall sets today!!! And get them quick - because they are available only for a limited time and when they are gone - they are gone! I can't wait to get some too!!! Here are all 4 that Taylor is releasing today and check out all the Baker's Dozen chefs that are sneaking peeks of these yummy sets!!!!

Petals and Paisley -- my dear friend Donna has some amazing peeks with this awesome set!!!
Morning Medow - Charmaine and Denise have created some yummy magic with this set!!!
Penelope's Potpurri - Taylor & Karen G. have created some awesome creations with this one!!
Winnie's Walls - check out Karen Motz and Jodi Collins beautiful creations with this set!!!

I am off to shop!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Hope you are having a FABULOUS day!!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

17 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Holy hannah! Once again, each of these is PURE awesome-ness Sankari! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them, but must admit, that tie card is my fav! (I totally giggled at the "man card" too!!) You ROCK girlie!!

Donna Baker said...

I LOVE your cards! The tie one is fabulous with these papers! You ROCK, my friend that I will meet on Jan 21st in Anaheim! Woo-hoo!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am in AWE of these uber delish creations! You are so amazing w/ color!!! LOVE the combos and that tie card really wow's me b/c I am so bad at making "man-ish" cards, LOL! They are all just beautiful!!!!

Karen Motz said...

These are wonderful Sankari!!! I love the paper piecing you did and how you showed the papers can be great for "man cards". LOL!!!

jan metcalf said...

Love your MAN card! The colors, the sentiment, nicely done.

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow!! These cards are so fab!!

Radha said...

I come over 4 that drink!!!
Seeyou tomorow!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love those stamps! The tie one is perfect and I love your design on the third! TFS!

Ann said...

Oh my word, Sankari!!! You just blow me away every time! LOVE your gorgeous cards!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE the row of ties...too cool!

Karen Giron said...

OH wow! I am loving these cards and the inspiration for "man cards" is amazing!! Love them Sankari :)

Jenn Embry said...

That tie card is my favorite. I love it! I love the colors. It is just so fun to look at.

Ida said...

Totally fabulous cards. You do amazing work. My "fav" of your terrific trio is the Lemondade card.

Sherry Wright said...

Amazing cards, love them all!

Sharon Harnist said...

Fabulous cards and wonderful way to showcase this kit, Sankari!

Cassie_lu said...

these are great 'man cards'. you really did pull it off well.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How absolutely gorgeous, Sankari! I LOVE how each card look so very different. . .even when using the same set of paper! Awesome, girl!