Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Just Rite Peek and a Pirate Cupcakes :)))

Good Morning Everyone!!

What a busy time it is right now!!! Do you find yourself running errands and then forgetting what you were supposed to do even though you have a list? lol! I think that's a sign of things being too busy! Well, I am so excited today to share 2 things with you - a card and peek!

The first one is a birthday card that I created for one of my son's best friends - who turned 5 a few days ago and had a pirate themed birthday! Here is a cute little cupcake card using the cutest little cupcake pirate I know! I LOVE this sketch #91 from Taylor (I think I have made three or four cards from it - LOVE it!!!) The cupcake is from Trick or Sweet I and the sentiment is from For the Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Halloween paper stash and other cardstock from stash
Ink: Navy blue Aquamarine
Stamps: Trick or Sweet I and the sentiment is from For the Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Black glittered ribbon, corner rounder, cuttlebug Swiss dots folder, liquid pearls, circle cutters from Creative Memories and circle punches, blue sakura gel pen and dimensionals (and copics :)

I loved coloring in the little cuppie pirate - totally perfect for a pirate birthday party!!! And the best part was that my son's friend loved it :)))

And guess what - its Day 2 of being a Guest Designer for Just Rite stamps!!! I LOVED making these little "oval" creations" because I think I am "oval challenged :)". I also am vintage challenged - so I challenged myself to create some oval vintaged projects :) Here is a peek of my project - the rest you will find on the Just Rite Blog - you can click HERE to see the rest!



Tomorrow for the Just Rite blog - I am showing a project that involves, socks, snow and butterflies!!! Intrigued? Come on back tomorrow!!! :)

Hope you are all having a fantastic day!!!
Sending ya'll big hugs!
Sankari :)))))))

7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH! I am SOOO showing my sons this card when they get home from school. They LOVE Pirates and this card is just amazing, Sankari! What an adorable card!!!

Smita said...

very very cute, Sankari... love the oval vintage boxes too ;-)

Smita

Cassie_lu said...

so very cute

Danni said...

Great, fun card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card. Love the great colors and the blings... also love your JustRite projects! TFS!

Radha said...

Love the cupcake... Will come over and eat!!!
Was so sweet to see u!

cnelson said...

so love that pirate cupcake!!! so cute!