Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Special Birthday Creation :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Today, I am your hostess over at the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog and I am SO excited to showcase a little project that I created for someone special for their birthday. I wanted it to be something that they would use and also something that shows them how special they are and a little something to inspire them as they start their day :)

Here is a little sneak peek of my project!!!

Intrigued? :)

>CLICK HERE< to see the rest on the Taylored Expressions:

I hope you like it - let me know what you think :)

Happy Tuesday!!!!
Toodles for now :)
Sankari :)

4 comments:

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I can't wait to see it :)

scubasubie said...

I love it! What a great idea. You did a fantastic job.

Radha said...

Just ove this..
The person will totally enjoy it

I wish I had a BD each day!!!!
LOL:)

anja curvers said...

Just went over there and wow girl you rock . This is an incredible masterpiece, beautiful.