Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Lori!

Hi Everyone,


Today is an exciting day as a lot of different crafters have come together to celebrate the birthday of one very awesome and wonderful person: Ms. Lori Craig! Lori has such a generous heart andI feel so lucky to have hung out with this special lady who has a beautiful heart and smile! I wanted to make a fun party card for this awesome chickie - so I had to use the cute little chickie Chole from the Chicks Rule stamp set from Verve stamps with the Mojo 191 sketch (seriously love this sketch - had to use it again!) The sentiments are from the super cute Party Time set - paired with the frame from the Sweet Treats stamp set. 
I wish I could come over with balloons dear Lori - but instead I am sending this card over to you :) The sentiment is stamped and then popped up onto the Embossed Oval Die and added a circle of liquid pearls with a tag on the side: "It's Your Day". I added the balloons on the side after coloring and glazing them up a bit - and popped out sweet little Chole Chickie on the side waving hi :)




Card Ingredients:
Paper: Echo Park (Sweet Summertime DP) 
StampsChicks Rule , Party Time and the Sweet Treats stamp set from Verve Stamps.
Inks: Bamboo Leaves and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: dimensionals, bling from Bo Bunny, Embossed Oval Die, twine from May Arts, edger punch from Martha Stewarts, glaze, copics and liquid pearls.

And will wonders never cease - I actually mailed this card to Lori! I can't believe it - I am usually a card keeper not much of a card mailer :) PS - Lori - sorry about the huge packaging for such a little card - only way to send it to make sure you get it in time :)

Lori - I wish you a year full of daily blessings 
and that everyday is filled with sunshine and laughter! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Happy Birthday dearest Lori!!!

Please by Lori's blog here and leave her some birthday love!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

4 comments:

Veronica Kietzman said...

LOVE the colors and detail on your card, Sankari! Beautiful!

Chinnu said...

What an ADORABLE card! I love it. Another wonderful Sankari creation!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Um, could the chick peeking out be ANY cuter?!?! I just got that set- I might have to CASE this green purdy wonder! LOVE it- I'm sure Lori will too! Such a fun bday mob! Love ya!

Lori Craig said...

As I scroll down to leave a comment, and I see the 'desperate need of mojo' from yesterday's post... I'm thinking, yeah...right! Sankari, thanks helping to make this day extra special! I am so very, very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Can't wait to see you soon! :)