Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JustRite Stamps- Introducing: "You're the Best" stamp set

Hi Everyone,

Today over at the JustRite Stamps blog, the Design Team is featuring the sweet new stamp set: You're the Best which coordinates with the tags from the Nested Lacy Pennants and the Blossoms 3 nesties from Spellbinders. This stamp set is part of the JustRite Cling stamp sets and comes with wonderful sentiments that can fit into the blossom shapes or on the tags  - or can be stamped separately. I stamped blossom flowers in Memento onto BG DP and then cut them out and layered them ontop of each other. 

For the leaves, I used the tags and paper pieced them onto green Dp and then added some glitter on top of tags. I attached a button with some embroidery thread in the middle popped it up on to the top of the DP arrangement.




The coolest thing about the tags, is that there is a gap or hole in one of them that allows you to pop the sentiment into it - this means that you can stamp very easily in two colors. I stamped the frame tag with some Memento black ink and then inserted the sentiment: "Congratulations" that I had already stamped with some Ladybug Red ink. 

I added a little bit of gray satin ribbons, a thin line of mesh metal and edger punch from MS and finished off some edges with a little bit of liquid pearl dots. I added some white cardstock to the inside of the card for easier writing. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations using the You're the Best stamp set from the JustRite Design Team = please hop along with me and check them out!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sankari!!! You can take a simple designed stamp, and make something extradinary. Thanks for all the comments you left on my blog.

*SHeRRy B* said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!!!