Friday, May 6, 2011

JustRite Stamps: Introducing: Sending You Sunshine!!!

Hi Everyone,



Today over at the JustRite blog, we are sneaking some samples from the gorgeous stamp set: Sending You Sunshine stamp set which fits into a 2" stamp set and has 6 designer centers and 6 borders. As soon as I saw the name of this stamp set, immediately already fell in love with it - I love all things sunshine - and then I saw the beautiful sentiments and sweet images and I totally loved everything about this stamp set!

I love the sentiment: Sending you Sunshine and I wanted to make a sunshiney card - so I thought I would create a peeking sun with some rays of sunshine, along with some fun pennants hanging in a corner. I stamped the sentiment with the 2" stamper in Ladybug Red and then cut it out with my circle nesties. I cut out some strips of cardstock for the rays and then cut out the pennants and popped it up with dimensionals:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Echo Park and Bazzil cardstock
Ink: LadyBug Red
Accessories: liquid pearls, dimensionals, ribbon from stash, bling from Want2Scrap, cloud and pennants from EP paper pack

I added some liquid pearls on the rays and added a row of bling to the bottom of the card and finished it up with some orange ribbon. I love making sunshiney cards and it was so much fun to create this one! Please check out all the wonderful creations that the JustRite Design Team has created using this beautiful stamp set:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Friday and the start to a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

10 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

SO gorgeous and sunshiney -- just like you, sweet Sankari!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Sunshine's finally here!!! What a bright, delightful card. Love the design, seems it is moving!! Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Karli said...

fun & sunshiney for sure! Sharon stole my line :) Happy Hugs~

Debbie Olson said...

Sankari, this card is absolutely delightful! It definitely spreads sunshine!!

Kathy Jones said...

STUNNING!!! I just love how you use shape and colour and can create the most amazing works of art!!!

Stef Perry said...

Love this card, so fun and clever!

Beate said...

OMG, Sankari. You are amazing! Your card looks incredible! Love everything about it.
Miss you!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Janine - Ellabella said...

OH! So very pretty. Everything is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so pretty and sunny and bright. Love it!

Muffin said...

This is so incredibly beautiful! I love the colors, the layout and everything about it - amazing!