Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JustRite Stamps- Introducing: Family Garden stamp set

HI Everyone,

Today over at the JustRite stamp blog - we are peeking samples from the beautiful stamp set: Family Garden! This stamp set made up of 13 cling images is part of the JustRite Cling stamps collection.

I love the beautiful vines and flowers in this stamp set and created a Happy Birthday card for my son's teacher using the happy birthday sentiment from this stamp set with the frame from the Because I Care stamp set. I cut out the sentiment with my Fancy Tags die and popped it up ontop of the card:

I stamped the vine in Bamboo green ink and embossed it with clear EP and then sponged the edges. The flowers were stamped with two different inks and I put a little bit of bling in the centers of the red flowers. I finished it off with some pleated green ribbon and a heart button ontop of the green polka dotted bow.

I can't wait to see what all the lovely ladies on the JustRite Design Team have created with this gorgeous stamp set - please hop over with me and check them out:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

11 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow,awesome creation.

Sharon Harnist said...

This is stunning, Sankari! Love the color combo and fabulous layout with that gorgeous die cut sentiment at the top!

FloralElegance said...

Oh so beautiful! Love the colours and the ruffled ribbon.

Becca Feeken said...

Sankari, this is simply beautiful!! I love the colors you picked and everything goes together perfectly!! Amazing!

Beth Norman said...

So beautiful. I love all your layers, and what you did with this awesome stamp set.

Unknown said...

Sankari, this is so pretty.

Gisèle said...

loving all the green shades, so pretty!

casa de fifia said...

bom dia
vi seu blog por ai e vim correndo
dar uma espiadinha
gostei, lindo
parabéns...
bacione

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty card. Love the fancy frame, the pretty flowers, and the bling. As usual, a real winner.

Janine - Ellabella said...

Just PERFECT *wow*

krispy1121 said...

That green is a new favorite color of mine. I love what you did with this card. Did you color the paper? It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)