Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mojo Monday #191 - God Bless!

Hi Everyone,

I am in desperate need of mojo - really - its pretty desperate here - I actually sat in front of my craft desk all evening with not a drop of creativity... sigh... I looked through papers, card magazines... blogs... nada... everything looked beautiful - but I couldn't figure out how to make it work.... sigh... but this morning - I thought to look at the Mojo Monday blog - and sure enough- Julee has a fantastic sketch (Mojo Monday #191)  that is sure to get your mojo flowing - I LOVE this sketch - it seemed so easy to keep it clean - and simple - two things that I am not good at :).

I turned the card vertically and used the gorgeous stamp set: Hope Blooms  from Verve stamps and stamped the largest flower onto the DP from the Summertime collection from Echo Park. I love love love how this flower looks stamped, paper pieced or colored in. I cut out the edges and placed it onto the classic oval vintage die from Verve Stamps and used the beautiful sentiment: "God Bless" from the Faithful Phrases stamp set from Verve.


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Hope Blooms and Faithful Phrases stamp set from Verve. 
Paper: Summertime collection from Echo Park
Ink: RoseRed and Tuxedo Black from Memento Ink
Accessories: blign and pearl from BoBunny, ribbon from stash, dimensionals, corner rounder and liquid pearls 

I love ti when mojo strikes - I woke up this morning - made this card - and then fed my kids breakfast, got them dressed and out the door for school! Hooray for a fun morning!

Hope your day is filled with fun and sunshine and beauty!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs :)
Sankari 

2 comments:

Karli said...

No Mojo- I doubt that :) I love this Echo Park paper & how you've mixed it with brown. Hugs~

Luv 2 Create said...

Looks as if your mojo just had a temporary lapse. Love this card and I like the flower also.
Marcie