Monday, May 9, 2011

JustRite Stamps Introducing: Because I care & Just Because

Hi Everyone,


Hope you had a wonderful mother's day weekend. My weekend was very simple and sweet and jam packed with activity and hustle & bustle - lots of love and fun! I loved being around all my mama friends, talking to my MIL and mother and being with my kids - very grateful all these wonderful women who nourish my heart! 


 


I made this card for my SIL for Mother's Day using the JustRite Stamp set: Because I Care - which is a brand new JustRite Cling set and is filled with sweet sentiments and beautiful frames into which you can directly stamp the sentiment. The JustRite stamps blog today, is featuring projects using this stamp set : Because I Care along with the stamp set Just Because which has 18 mini sentiments and coordinates beautifully with this stamp set. I wanted to create a fun and blingy card just like her - so I went with a pink theme and added a bit of lace and bling :)


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Because I Care from JustRite stamps
Paper: BG and PTI white cardstock base
Inks: RoseRed from Memento inks
Accessories: bling from want2scrap, liquid pearls, ribbon from stash, lace trim from Websters, wonky spellbinders, chunky glass glitter from MS and felt from PTi


I love all the sweet sentiments and the frames create such a lovely versatility with using the other JustRite sentiments and also coordinating it with Spellbinders nesties. I am so excited to check out what the JustRite DT have created using these two stamp sets! Please hop over with me and check them out!






Thank you so much for stopping by today!
BIg hugs,
Sankari :)

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Sankari! Love all the bling!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow what a beautiful card. Love all the layers and texture you have used. Very pretty colors, I had to take a couple of more peeks as you have a LOT of detail here. Thanks, I love these new items.

Unknown said...

Sankari this is another stunning creation. I love that bling.

Marge said...

Gorgeous and pretty in pink with all your added little treasures to dwell on and enjoy -- your sis is a lucky girl!!!

Kathy Jones said...

Sankari, you never cease to amaze me!!! This is incredibly gorgeous with all the texture and bling!!!!