Thursday, May 5, 2011

Release DAY: Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!


Hi Everyone,

Today is Release Day over at Taylored Expressions!!! Woot!! There are so many wonderful stamps, Project Pantry kits and Taylored dies that are being released today (check out the full menu up!!). Today, I have quick little invitation that you can create for a baby shower. 

I don't know what happened this spring - but it seems that everyone around me is pregnant - I have 10 friends/family/coworkers who announced that they were pregnant between the months of March and April!! WOW! One of them is a dear friend of mine who knows that she is having a wee little baby boy - and so I created this invitation (good thing we have 9 months, to 6 months left) to create more :) I used the Invitation A La Carte Stamp along with the Heart Frame A La Carte for this card and used the sweet little carriage from the Welcome Little One stamp set . Taylor is also releasing two kits for boys and girl - the Alphabet Soup Boy kit and the Alphabet Soup Girl kit - which comes with papers, ribbon, cardstock to create your own cards. Everything below is from the Alphabet Soup Boy kit (except for the buttons). 



I absolutely love this gorgeous Heart Frame A La Cate stamp - how sweet is that! I also used the Bracket stamp in the Welcome Little One stamp set that coordinates with the Bracket Die that Taylor is releasing today as well.

The inside of the card is very simple and quick - I stamped the Invitation A La Carte Stamp and then matted it onto a piece of DP from the Alphabet Soup Boy kit that also had a die cut star that put on the bottom corner. I stamped in faint Summer sky ink the baby carriage from the Bringing Home Baby stamp set directly onto the invitation:


Card Ingredients:
Papers:  Alphabet Soup Boy kit from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Summer Sky and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: dimensionals, Bracket Frame Die from Taylored Expressions, liquid pearls, buttons from stash, Baker's Twine and sponger. 

I can't wait to see what all the Baker's Dozen girls have created for their release day peeks - Please hop around and check them out with me!


Also make sure to check out the Taylored Expressions: Fresh Out of the Oven section in the store to catch all the new yumminess that Taylor has released!! 

See you at the store - so glad that we can all shop in our PJ's :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How amazing! LOVE the stamped carriage behind the shower info and all of those buttons and pearls!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

WOW WOW WOW! This card pops! I like all the layers and the distressing on the frame... Everything about this is gorgeous.

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love your colour combo.
I always have fun discovering your new cards.
Have a great day.
Hugs Janine

Beth Norman said...

Fab work as always. In particular I like how you layer. I really need to do the same because it makes your cards pop.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful invitation.

Beate said...

That is so so cute! Perfect inside and out!
Hugs and smiles