Friday, February 19, 2010

First Christmas card of the New Year (woot woot!) :)

Good Morning Everyone!

How has your week been?
Can you believe its already Friday?
Can you believe its almost March!
Can you believe its 2010! lol!

I sure can't! I feel like this year has been flying BY and I am so happy that the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog is starting up again with all new yummy challenges! Doing a christmas card every week last year was such a help by the time October rolled around and I didn't feel like there were a jillion Christmas cards to be done all at once, so I am excited to be part of the team again this year and get started on my holiday cards :) This week, Vicki has created a card making recipe challenge:

2 layers, 3 buttons and glitter!
can't beat a recipe with glitter in it! ;)
Here is my recipe card using the Wings of Joy stamp set from Taylored Expressions:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: MME Colorful Christmas and Prism Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders, stickles, liquid pearls, sponger, buttons/ribbon from stash, gel pen

If you want to get your christmas cards going -join in on the fun and check out the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog to see what all the lovely ladies have created with this awesome recipe challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping in and TGIF!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

20 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Not only is this card beyond cute, but I can't believe you are doing your Christmas cards already! You are so smart! If I did this, I would be doing last year's cards, because I never did them this year! hehe :)

Barbara said...

lovely cards!! i love your project!!

Tasha said...

Wow stunning! Fab colours and buttons
love tasha xx

Vicki G said...

Sankari, your card is exquisite!!!! I spotted you at the EP Party in CA.....when I came back to look for you to say hello, I missed you :(

Glad we're all playing together again!

Hugs

Vicki

Cathy said...

This is so colorful and cute!! I love that pretty bow! Perfect!! Hugs, Cathy

Karen said...

Christmas, cute, and I love that ribbon! :> I just got some Christmas goodies from a friend, so I hope to play along one of these days soon! :>

cnelson said...

perfectly fabulous!!!

WickedPixie said...

So lovely! :-)Traci

Marcia said...

What a great card! Lucky the person that receives it!

Maria said...

Wow! Your card is just awesome. . well, it always is. . :) Love the festive colors and the circle scallop shape! Just gorgeous! I'm so glad you're back on the team...I can't wait to see what gorgeous Christmas cards you'll be coming up with this year!!

Maria

Maria said...

Wow! Your card is just awesome. . well, it always is. . :) Love the
festive colors and the circle scallop shape! Just gorgeous! I'm so glad you're back on the team...I can't wait to see what gorgeous Christmascards you'll be coming up with this year!!

Maria

inlovestamping said...

One word....adorable!!! I love the bright colors and the circle shape of the card!! I have a feeling this is going to be another wonderful creative year with you!

Connie :-)

Michelle said...

So cute! Love the scallop circle - glad we are back in business and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations again this year!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Sankari! Never too early to get a jump on Christmas cards! :) TFS

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOWZERS!!!! This is awesome!

Regina Easter said...

wow this is stunning...love it...hugs

Ann said...

Wowza, this is AWESOME, Sankari! LOVE these colors together! Love ya, girl! :D

Jacqui said...

The circle card is great. I keep thinking I should try one of these....now maybe I can....cause I have such a great one to case!!!

Naomi said...

Super cute! Wow, I love it. This is something of yours that my talent level might be able to handle! I love this. You are so inspirational!

The Wired Angel said...

Your card is beautiful Sankari... what a stunning creation! I'm enjoying my first challenge with the DT and I appreciate the creativity and inspiration. Hugs, Peggy