Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Florals Blog Hop from Gina K!

Hi Everyone!

Tonight over at Gina K. we are doing a fun blog hop using the Spring Florals stamp set. If you haven't seen these stamps yet, you are going to love them, they are so sweet have perfect sentiments and are fun to color in :) For tonight's hop, I created this creation using the sketch of my talented peep Karen Giron, for her Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge today (waving Hi, to you Karen! :)
Card Details:
Paper: Prism cardstock, Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug red
Accessories: bling by Want2Scrap, EK success punch, ribbon, gel pen, spellbinders, liquid pearls, eyelets, dimensionals,

I was enjoying myself so much making this card and kept going and made this very simple card using the Hope is Faith stamp set that Gina created to help with the relief efforts in Haiti. I love how quickly and easily it is to create a card with this stamp set:

so I created two :) I love the idea of kraft and pink and white together and as a total kraft newbie - i was nervous to "kraft" it up - but I did try and like how it turned out :)
Card Details:
Paper: kraft and Luxury Pink from Gina K.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: bling, white gel pen, circle punch, dimensionals, button from stash

I had a lot of fun creating these cards and love just the thought of spring as I made these cards! I am so ready for the snow to go and for spring to bloom forth! YAY! Please hop on over and check out all of these amazing designers and their gorgeous Spring Florals Creations:


There are many more projects that can be found in the Stamp TV gallery by Clicking on this tag: SpringFlorals.

Enjoy all the samples tonight! If you haven't purchased this stamp set yet, please take note that the free Card Kit will be included with each purchase until March 18th. At that time, the next card kit stamp set will be released. I can't wait to surf on over!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

17 comments:

Melissa said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the little punched butterflies, they are the perfect touch!

TexasGrammy said...

G-g-g-gorgeous rich colors on this fab Spring Florals card, Sahkari! And what a great combo of kraft & pink too! Great stuff, sweet lady!

~Bev

Giovana said...

Beautiful cards Sankari!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous Sankari!!!..

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous Sankari!!!..

Suzanne J Dean said...

So lovely Sankari! Love the layout and elegant colors!

hugz,
Suzanne

Lagene said...

I absolutely love your "With Gratitude" card!!!! Beautiful!!!

Sharri said...

Sankari, I love your cards! The spring florals card is gorgeous and the Hope is Faith is just as beautiful!

joy said...

Great butterfly accents - just absolutely lovely!

Carla S. said...

Your cards are all absolutely gorgeous, Sankari! Fantastic colors!

Carolina said...

What a gorgeous design Sankari!!! Love the glitz...it's just the perfect touch!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!

buggin2stamp said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the colors and the layout.

Unknown said...

Sankari! How pretty are both of your cards! Thanks for hopping with us!!

Jenn Embry said...

Beautiful cards!!! I really like that quote. You did a great job with the kraft cs. I keep thinking about ordering some, but am nervous as to whether or not it will fit my style.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh, my sweet friend I've been drowning this week so I haven't been by to comment but OH MY these are gorgeous. That first card is so pretty and springy and that butterfly combo w/ the kraft and pink is just GORGEOUS! SO much heart in these works of art-LOVE them!

Jennie said...

beautiful cards! Love the details in each :o)