Monday, February 15, 2010

You are not alone....

Good Morning Everyone,

I love making cards with the person I am making cards for in mind, but this card was hard to make because it is for my friend Shannan who lost her best friend and husband last week. Shannan is such a sweetheart, an amazing mother, a wonderful artiste and has a beautiful heart. She is a fellow design team member of Verve and a sweet inspiration to me. I wanted her to know that during this delicate time, she is not alone - so I created this card for her:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Up, Up and Away and Here for You by Verve
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: cotton candy and stardust stickles, MS punch, Kaiser pink pearls, white gel pen, satin ribbon

I hold her and her family in my heart with all prayers and love....

Thank you so much for stopping by today -
Wishing you a blessed day...
Sankari

13 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Sankari!!! This is BEAUTIFUL. It's gentle, soft and perfect. These are always the hardest cards to make, and I think you've done it beautifully. Your friend Shannan is so very blessed to have such a gorgeous friend like you.

Hugs SJ
xxxx

Ann said...

This is beautiful, Sankari! I know how hard these kinds of cards are to make...you've done a lovely job.

Becky said...

Sankari, This is Stunning. I love how you used the pearls, and this dp is just gorgeous with this design.,

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a touching and beautiful post, and an absolutely STUNNING card-wow. Just as sweet and reflective of what a wonderful person you are ,Sankari! HUGS to you and I definitely agree that Shannan is blessed to have you and I feel that way, too. I join you in prayers for her! BIG HUGS!!!

chris said...

Hi there sankari

wow such a beautiful card I love it.
not an easy card to do at these times, but you couldn't have done better.
hugs chris xx

jjcreations said...

What a stunning card. I love the balloon and those little clouds.

Naomi said...

In spite of the need for this card, it is gorgeous. I am praying for your friend. I am sure your card will convey exactly the right message. It's perfect.

CathyRose said...

I'm so very sorry for your friend's loss. I am sure she will appreciate this lovely card and your thoughtfulness.

cnelson said...

What a gorgeous card!! LOVE it Sankari!!

WickedPixie said...

This card is gorgeous and that sentiment is perfect for such a heartbreaking itme. Traci

Radha said...

Dearest Sankari:))
You did it with so much love... she will feel your love in her heart and I know God will guide her... your card will add so much to her... May Shannan be strong
...

Haidee said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS HUBBY. PRAYER GO OUT FOR PEACE!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Sweet Sankari, this card made my day when it came. Thank you so much for thinking of me. :)