Friday, January 7, 2011

RELEASE DAY: Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!



Hi Everyone!

Its Release Day over at Taylored Expressions! And there is a TON of beautiful stamp sets, dies, impression plates and papers!!! Woohoo! Taylor is releasing 9 stamp sets today!! WOWZA!! I love 




And 4 super sweet Petite sizes:


Each of these stamp sets are so sweet and so much fun to stamp with. I created a project using one of my new favorite stamp sets: New Beginnings :) I created a little giftset for my mother who might be going in a different direction with her work and so I wanted to give a her a card to support her in the new direction that she might be going in:


I stamped the large frame in the New Beginnings stamp set and embossed it in white EP and used the beautiful sentiment by Henry David and Thoreau: "Go confidently int he direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined." I used the October Afternoon papers from Fly a Kite and paper pieced it into the middle of the frame and using the solid rose, I cut it out and paired it with the Leafy Branch Die from Taylored Expressions. I love the sweet little butterflies in this stamp set - each of them have a different patten and coordinate with the Butterfly Dies that taylor will be releasing today:


I used the Gift Card Frame to decorate a Small Hinged Tin and used one of my other favorite sentiments on the top and finished it with a little butterfly and bling on the top:

On the inside, I thought my mom would like to see a little picture of our family - something that she can keep on her desk to make her smile :) and something to help her at work go for her dreams even though things at work are changing a little...



I love how this turned out and can't wait to see all the gorgeous gorgeous creations that the Baker's Dozen has created today! AND Taylor is also offering a special Valentine's Day Bundle today - where you can get the Super Cute Love Everywhere Stamp set for FREE with a purchase of the Valentine's Day Bundle! Check out Taylor's Blog for more details about that! And don't forget to check out the Fresh Out of the Oven category at the Taylored Expressions Store to see all the amazing products that Taylor is releasing today!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

---------------------------------

Here is a pic of all the dies that I used today :) I love dies!! (yay)!





11 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

Absolutely wonderful, Sankari! Your family is so adorable. XOXO

Radha said...

Truly enjoying all the quotes!!!
U know how much I love quotes!! Specially the caching ones! Okay All looks amazing and the kids are masters!!!
U have a great team S!!! All the amazing creation Mind blowing , T is so blessed.. me too:))

Love and hugs next week 1 day is mine I just take u away!!! Have and see u soon:))
HUGS

Karen Giron said...

My dear Sankari, you are the sweetest daughter ever! I love that you tucked your family photo inside - your mom will love this! The felt and cardstock leaves are beautiful together. Another Sankari treasure!!!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! So full of detail, and the colors are just amazing together! ♥♥♥

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great project .. Love the tin and the picture inside. I'd keep that in my purse and fill with mint hearts. every time you get one you can see how bless you are.

Suzana said...

Wow, what a beautiful and amazing work!

Karen Motz said...

Wow!!! LOVE this!! The sweet tin is sure to make your mom smile and you're a wonderful person to create it for her!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO beautiful Sankari! I especially love the tin with the pic of your family!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This stopped me in my tracks on my google reader!!! GORGEOUS...LOVE it ALL :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Sankari! I LOVE that tin! Your mom will adore it! What a beautiful family you have!

Melissa Sauls said...

Another stunner Sankari!! WOWOW! She is thoroughly going to enjoy her gift!!! Oh my, all the pearly rhinestoney goodness here!