Tuesday, January 25, 2011

JustRite Stamps Blog Hop - Birthday Celebrations


HI Everyone,
Tonight, we are showing samples from a super sweet birthday stamp set from JustRite Stamps called: Birthday Celebrations. This stamp set fits the 3-1/4" stampers and has 4 extra wide borders and comes with four 2" centers ( these extra wide borders are designed to be interchangeable with all of the 2" centers!). I loved the border with the flower-y looking petals, so I stamped that twice on the pink and yellow dp from DeLovely and cut them out and layered them ontop of each other. For the center sentiment I stamped "Let's Celebrate" and cut it out with my nesties and popped it up onto the center. I layered the little flower ontop the blue DP and yellow scallops that I cut out with my nesties. I love the sweet little swirls alongside the sentiment and dotted it up with some liquid pearls. 

I added some little butterflies along one side of the card and blinged up their centers and added a little scallop to the bottom edge.  It was so much fun to create this card and make it bright and happy :) What is a celebration without some bright happiness :) 


Card Ingredients:
Papers; DeLovely and PTI
Inks: Rosebud from Memento and Tuxedo Black from Memento Inks
Accessories: scalloped and circle nesties, EK success scalloped punch, liquid pearls, butterfly punch from MS, ribbon from stash, bling and dimensionals. 

It was so much fun to create this card and add all the little layers. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations from the JustRite DT - hop on over with me and check out all the gorgeous creations with this fun stamp set:


Thanks so much for stopping y m  blog today!
Hope that you are having a fabulous day!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

9 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow! This is stunning! I am in awe of this! Gorgeous! I have to go pick up my jaw now...really...so much fun packed into this card! Wow!

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty and sunshiney, Sankari -- just like you! :) I love all your trademark pearly details!

Sabrina said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous Summer colors that are so much a breath of fresh air and pick-me-up in the last part of Winter. I could go on about this card for a long time. I love, love, love it!

Janine - Ellabella said...

What a gorgeous card! Your work always blows me away. You always have such great detail! It's simply stunning.
hugs, Janine

Beth Norman said...

Thud. I can't take my eyes off of this. I'm going to quickly grab my coffee and am coming back to stare some more. That's not a joke.

Naomi said...

I'm speechless... I can't find a word fancy enough to describe this gorgeous card. I love it. I'm with the others... just stuck in a jaw dropping stare trying to take it all in!

Radha said...

Gorgeous!
Love this set and u added so manny sweet touches!!!

Laurie Chilton said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!!! Absolutely stunning. Hugs to you :)

Carolyn Krassinger said...

I'm so shocked I don't know what to say. This has to be one of the best if not the best card I've ever seen. I hit the send button so all can see before I even started my comments here. I'm like the rest, I'll pick myself up off the floor and take another look. What talent!!!!! Thank you.