Monday, January 24, 2011

JustRite Stamps: BirdHouses stamp set

Hi Everyone,

This evening JustRite stamps is showing samples from one of their new ribbed stamps: 3 1/4" Birdhouses (Interlocking). This stamp set features three sweet images of birdhouses and lovely circular sentiments. My favorite was this image of the stamp set that I colored with copics and adorned with some  twine at the top and a dot of liquid pearls in the centers of the flowers. I chose one of my favorite sentiment: "A bird does not sing because it has an answer, It sings because it has a song." I love that sweet sentiment.

I edged the circles with some liquid pearls and then matted it onto a scalloped nestie and popped it up onto one the DP. I finished it off with a little bling on the bottom corner:



Card Ingredients:
Papers: Crate Paper Restoration and PTI
Stamps: 3  1/4" Birdhouses from JustRite stamps
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink and copics
Accessories: liquid pearls, dimensionals, ribbon from stash, EK success scallop punch, nesties

I had so much fun coloring in the birdhouse image (coloring is such therapy!) and putting this card together!! Check out all the wonderful creations with this lovely stamp set from some of the amazing DT from JustRite stamps:


***** Also a huge head's up!

JustRite stamps is having a HUGE RETIREMENT SALE of selected stamps to make room for their 2011 collection !! There are some amazing stamps that are on sale - some of my favorite JustRite Stamps which are in limited supply - and when they are gone - they are gone forever! So go grab them while they are still available!!!You can check out all the retired stamps set for sale here:  http://www.justritestampers.com/category.aspx?categoryID=157

Thanks so much for stopping in today!and I hope you will stop by tomorrow for the preview of JustRite's new Birthday Celebrations stamp set!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Luv 2 Create said...

Wonderful coloring. Adorable stamp set. I want this set for sure. Can't wait to see tomorrows reveal.
Marcie

Messy said...

Adorable!