Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 2!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Day 2 of sneak peeks over at Taylored Expressions, where today the Baker's Dozen will be showing samples from some of the darling-est (that's a word, isn't it? :) stamps that will come in one of the new sizes that Taylor has created called the Petites size. The Petites are made of the highest quality of rubber and are all trimmed and read to go- just like all of Taylor's stamps. They come in sturdy full color storage panels just like the regular stamps and they fit into the binder boxes that Taylor offers to store the regular sized stamp sets. All the Petites shown today will be available on Friday at 8am PST! The ladies are peeking samples from these new cute and adorable Petites: Wreath of Love, Capture my Heart, SWAK and Will You Be Mine stamp sets. 

I used the  stamp set and love these Adorable Penguins! SOOO cute! Taylor will also be releasing a new Valentine Project Pantry kit that comes with 20 sheets of Patterned Paper, 12 sheets of cardstock and 5 years of ribbon along with chipboard, brads and sparkly fluff). Everything that I made today uses all the items from the Valentine's Project Pantry kit: I created a little mini gift set with a candy pail you can fill with chocolates, mints or sweet little valentine hearts - I thought that this would be so sweet as a teacher's gift. 


Here is a closer peek at the card  - I LOVE the heart pins that come with the Project Pantry kit - I put them against some of the hearts that I cut out of the DP and they kinda look like heart balloons :) I love this sentiment and stamped the cute little Penguins inside the Frame it UP stamp and die that will be released on Friday:


Here is a closer peek at the candy pail - I put the decorated panel inside the pail and then on the top using the chipboard that came with the project pantry kit - I embossed the chipboard in gold and silver and then popped them on the top with a bit of dimensionals. I finished it off with some liquid pearls (I didn't have any candy to put in it yet - thank goodness - because trust me they would be gone by the time this blog was written :)))


































 I can't wait to see what the girls have created today with all the cute Petites!!! Please hop on over with me and check out their sweeeet creations!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope to see you tomorrow for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

18 comments:

Radha said...

those pinguins becoming Famous!!!

Sarah said...

Love, love those colors! Gorgeous! And those penquins are just too cute. TFS rosar85(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regina Mangum said...

SOOOOO Cute, Sankari! I adore those penguins and this is such an adorable set. XOXO

TannyP said...

Talk about cute! Those penguins are adorable!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

2 cute!!!!
Jen

Danni said...

Oh my!! Simply adorable!

Jacquetta said...

Beautiful card and candy pail, just love 'em...

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, Sankari, how ADORABLE! So stinkin' CUTE!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous projects, Sankari! So many layers and fabulous details. Love it!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Those are the two cutest critters by far.,,.

Unknown said...

Now these cards brought a smile to my face :) You did an awesome job.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Those two guys are so cute. Great card.

Alina said...

such a cute project! I love it!

Smita said...

Lovely work, Sankari! I can see a lot of changes on the blog :-) Wish you and the family a superb new year!

Hugs,
Smita

Laurie said...

OH yes, you did another super job, the treat cans are so darn cute.

Laurie Chilton said...

Darling, Darling, Darling!!!!!! :)

Karen Giron said...

Drool.... drool... oh goodness! So yummy!! Loving the heart punches behind the heart pins! Very clever!

Karen Motz said...

Oh so sweet!!! You always have so many layers and fun details to look at!!