Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Key Ingredients are here!!!!



Good Morning Everyone!!

I am so excited to be able to show you the August Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions. Each month, Taylor puts together a kit consisting of handpicked cardstock, coordinating DP and ribbon with accessories for embellishment. She has a subscription program of either 3 months subscription or 6 months subscription  so you don't even to think about it because these beautiful kits automatically come to your door! And now have you seen the news? Now, Taylor is offering these subscription plans on a monthly charge basis rather than paying for it all up front - which is totally budget friendly!!!!! You can read more about all the details here. There is so much paper and goodies that are packed into one kit that you can make all kinds of projects and cards and still have left over ingredients for more projects! I think that the August Key Ingredients are my most favorite one because of the colors and because of the COOLEST rub ons in the pack! As soon as I saw them - I was sooooo ooohin and aahhing!!

These rub ons make it a snap to put together a card - and Taylor has challenged us to use the August Key Ingredients to create 10 minute cards!!!! And I have to say that each of these cards can totally be replicated in 10 minutes - because of the papers and because of the rub ons! So here is the set that I created:

Card #1 - Thinking of You :

These papers are aso awesome - all I did was cut them into three strips and matte it (that took 2.5 minutes) and then add a sentiment Thinking of You from the Branching Out stamp set and rub on (2 minutes because of some sponging on the edge) and then cut it out with spellbinders - (less than a minute) and then ribbon and bling (2 minutes) and rounded the corners - and stopped voila :)  

Card #2: Thanks for your Kindness:

Here is another card with my FAVE rub on: Can you believe that this image is a rub on!?!!!! This card was so easy - add the rub on, cut the bottom DP, stamp the sentiment and a little mini rub on and cut it out with spellbinders and add ribbon and bling - its crazy - how quickly this came together!! The sentiment Thanks for Your Kindness is from the Beary Special stamp set

Here is a closer look at the rub on: isn't this just the prettiest rub on!!!?!!!



Card #3 - Hope Tree

One of my other favorite images from the rubons in the August Key Ingredients is this little tree: isn't it so cute!?! All I did was add a little bit of  Flower Soft to give it a spring blossom look. The sentiment Hope is from the Beary Special. All I did was cut three strips from the different papers in the kit. Rub the tree image on the cardstock - cut it and the sentiment Hope out with Spellbinders and add ribbon, flower soft and bling - I was so amazed at how quickly it all came together!


Here is a closer look at the Flower Soft on the tree:





Best Wishes for A Speedy Recovery!

And here is the last card in the set: This was the quickest card - one sheet of the DP the sentiment: Best wishes for a Speedy Recovery is from the Doctor's Orders Stamp set which I then cut out with spellbinders. I added some big eyelets to the corners for the ribbon and added some bling to the rub on image. I still had some time left - so I crissed crossed the ribbon in the front  and rounded out the corners - its crazy how quickly it came together!


Perfect Package Box Card Set 

Here is a Perfect Package card set that holds these A2 cards perfectly decorated with the August Key Ingredients kit:


I love using these Perfect Packages - because they make it a snap to give a gift and these are being included for free in the 6 month subscription:

Sign up for the subscription service to receive the Key Ingredients Kits released the 20th of each month for just $15.95 a month plus shipping for the 3 month subscription - or for the best value - you can purchase the 6 month subscription for just $14.95 a month plus shipping and as a BONUS - Taylor is including 2 Perfect Package Card Boxes for FREE (usually a $5.95 value) if you order by the 25th of August!!! That is one value packed offering!!! I am so in LOVE with these perfect packages and together with the Key Ingredients you can create so many lovely projects, gift sets, coordinating cards and have a place to put them in and give as a wonderful gift!. 

Check out the 10 minute cards that the rest of Baker's Dozen has created with their amazing creations: 


and of course - Taylor VanBruggen!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping in!!!
Big Hugs!
Sankari:)

20 comments:

Taylor said...

Amazing!! I love each and every one... they're each so unique! And you pulled off Sankari style so well with just 10 minutes... so easy anybody can do it!!! OK, that sounded like an infomercial, but you get what I mean! :)

Karen Motz said...

WOW Sankari! I LOVE the flower soft you added to the tree...you're so clever!

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Sankari! I cannot believe that YOU have a card I can case in 10 minutes! These are ALL striking and FABU! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

cnelson said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful creations! I love the flower soft and the bling!

TannyP said...

I've seen it said before, but everything you touch really does turn to gold! Love 'em!

Jami said...

Oh my goodness these are great! I wasn't sure how you were going to do 10 minute cards, but you definitley ROCKED the challenge!

Dawn Easton said...

Wowzers! Sankari, your cards and box are amazing, as always ;) I love all the details! That flower soft on the tree is a BRILLIANT idea! Love all your creativity!

jen del muro said...

beautiful creations!!

Karen Giron said...

Sankari, you are amazing! Love how you still captured your unique style with these 10 minute cards and still used Liquid Pearls too! These are so stunning - I love the way you used the papers!

Denise Marzec said...

My goodness, you went to TOWN here!!...All of these are so pretty! I especially love the flag ends on that first card, and the way you did the floral rub-on in the upper corner on the second. Fabulous!

Louise F NZ said...

The flower soft on your tree looks AMAZING! I love them all, that purple dp is the bomb.

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow, lady!!! These projects are way awesome!!

Norine said...

love all the cards the colors are so pretty and love the flower soft
Hugs
Norine

Deb S. said...

These are all so gorgeous!! I can't even pick a fav, but I am totally loving that card box! You are so creative!

Traveling Mama said...

Are you kidding me?? Girl, you have been busy! And wowza! Each piece is fantastic! I just about died over your tree card! I have GOT to get some of that flower soft!
Thanks for all your beautiful inspiration! Hope you have a fab weekend! Hugs!

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow...that is an amazing rub on! I love it!!

And you did great work with the Flower Soft! I had 5 tubs of that stuff...ended up on the BST of SCS because when I tried to use it, it looked as if I had a blotchy mess of nothing!! I know it was my technique! Obviously you don't have that problem!

anja curvers said...

Wow you did another great job you are so talented I love that tree.

gale said...

Great projects! This looks like a really useful kit!

Naomi said...

Wow!!! The card with the Flower Soft on the tree is wonderful! I will have to try to recreate some of these, amazing!