Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RELEASE DAY -at Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Well - the day is finally here!!! It's release day at Taylored Expressions - where Taylor is releasing 2 new stamp sets: Berries and Cherries and Chillax - along with a new coordinating Key Ingredient Package called the Berries and Cherries Key Ingredients (complete with coordinating DP, Cardstock, strawberry brads, ribbon, etc) and she has a whole LOT of new stuff at the store (Check out the Section: Fresh Out of the Oven) and now you can get your Copics at Taylored Expressions as well!!!! How exciting is all of that???!!! 

Well - before you head out shopping at Taylored Expressions - here are a few more samples from newest release - I seriously SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE these new stamp sets (okay - I know I say that about all the TE stamps - but I adore these fun images and sentiments!)

MARGARITA MADNESS!

Here is a fun Margarita Madness card "Cheers" using the Chillax stamp set and using the SCS Sketch 40 . I loved stamping these fun Margaritas and coloring in the different flavors and then adding some clear glaze to make it all glass-y. 


Here is a close up of the glasses and the bling and the rub ons:

Card Details:
Paper: Doodlebug, Bazzill basics
Ink: Stazon' Black
Accessories: K&Co rub ons and bling, ribbon from stash, circle cutter from CM, EK success punch, orange stickles, dimensionals, spellbinder's die


THANK YOU BERRY MUCH GIFT PACKAGE

If you haven't tried Taylor's Perfect Packages - you have to check them out - they come folded flat and have strong magnetic clasps for closure and are a snap to decorate - and you can put whatever you would like in them like: giftcards, chocolate, knick knacks, etc. I went with the chocolate route - because.... well.... its chocolate!!! I used the papers in the Berries and Cherries Key Ingredients to decorate it along with the sweet flower and strawberry image in the Berries and Cherries Stamp set:

Here's what it looks like when you open it up --- yum!!! 
(Maybe I should give myself the present! ha!)

Details:
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Spellbinders, bling, dimensionals, ribbon from stash, color pencils and of course Chocolate!

Check out the  perfect packages  and also all the different favor and treat boxes and bags that Taylor has - its really such a great thing to have on hand and decorate when you need a quick thank you or birthday present, etc.

6 x 6  CHILLAX-'in'  LAYOUT

I snapped this pic of my kiddies on the porch having strawberry popsicles after a hard day of riding bikes and swimming (oh the hard life of a kid!) - I loved this picture of them just relaxin and chillin' --- also known as CHILLAXIN' :) on the porch with their popsicles. I couldn't wait to use this sentiment from the Chillaxin' Stamp Set for my layout! I used the Scrappy Sunday sketch from Jen Tapler this week from PaperCraft Planet for this layout:



Here is a close up look at the sentiment and the details:


And then thing that I LOVE LOVE LOVE about making these 6 x 6 layouts is that they are simple and quick! AND that I can display them right away in our living room for all to see using Taylor's calendar stand. The kids love seeing themselves!

Layout Details:
Size: 6 x 6
Sketch: from Jen Tapler: Scrappy Sunday Aug 5th
Papers: black from stash, ki papers, Cardstock from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: bling, K & Co. rub ons, pink lemonade swirl ribbon from Taylored Expressions,


Taylor is also offering special Bundles on these two stamp sets: 
Check out the AWESOMENESS of these deals!!! :


I want 4 of everything!!!!! I am running over to do some shopping right now - so glad that I can do it in PJ's :)  But before you head out to check out all the deals and steals at Taylored Expressions  check out the Berry Sweet and Chillaxin' samples from the rest of the awesome Baker's Dozen:

23 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

You are amazing!! All of these projects are FANTASTIC!!! Your kids are so cute!!

Jami said...

Wow! I don't know how you do it all, but it's all FABULOUS!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

All amazing as I've come to expect! Love love love that margarita card....it has me rolling my r's and doing the mamba! You rock Sankari!

Ann said...

Alright, girl, I am totally driving to Iowa so we can have drinks and chocoate together--woohoo! A dangerous combination!

Your projects are ADORABLE as always! You totally knocked my socks off with those yummy drinks!!!

TannyP said...

Cheers indeed! The bling is fantastic and the glaze really makes the glasses pop! I think I need those boxes after seeing all the creations made with them. I'd fill it with treats, but I fear I'd end up keeping them!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the shiny looking margarita glasses!!

GREAT scrap page too. Beautiful kiddos. :)

AUsome mom said...

Girl! Everything about this post is yummy, yummy, yummy!!! You do the most fabulous job with each and every thing you create. And may I say that you are the Copic pro?! These are truly 'ausome'!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I'm blown away with all these projects!! My goodness!! LOVE the happy vibrant card!! The swirls and rhinestones are fantastic. And your treatbox and scrapbook page are fabulous!! You are amazingly talented!!!

Louise F NZ said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!! Ohhhh, I am so going to have to order some of the berries and cherries... cute!

Jodi Collins said...

Of course, every single thing you have created is sheer genius and perfection! I LOVE all of this, especially the scrapbook page! You are toooooo awesome my friend!!

Karen Giron said...

All I can say is AMAZING! Your projects are drop-dead gorgeous. LOVE them!! Now where did I put my chocolate?

cnelson said...

fabulous work Sankari!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!!!

yyam said...

What a visual feast Sankari!

I thought the card was fabulous...then I saw the cute box (and the distracting chocolates) and then that lovely 6X6 LO...Your kids are adorable! :)

The Mama Monkey said...

Your cards make me want to order a Strawberry margarita! Ole! Once again, just superb! I love how you did the glasses!

Traveling Mama said...

Those drinks look so real!! All your projects are just amazing!

Karen Motz said...

Really fabulous projects Sankari! LOVE all the colour!!!

Regina Easter said...

your work is BEYOND AMAZING....love it...hugs

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous projects using the new stamps! Love the fun colors and great ideas. TFS!

Radha said...

Nice; lovely ;amazing...ah words short how much I adore your work, and you u know what I'm truly blessed to have u as a friend and also that u live only 5 m. from me!!!!
What greater gift can I have ...

Awesome JOB!!!
Smiles as always:)

Donna Baker said...

oh my goodness! look at all the bright sweetness here! I ADORE your first card - the colors are AMAZING and I think the multi-colored rhinestones are CLEVER TO THE MAX! I love the page of your kiddos enjoying their summer treats. you ROCK (be sure to check my blog today for a little love for you)

It's Jenn! said...

Yummy! I love all of it, but that first card especially. What vivid colors! Wow! Well I just discovered your blog maybe a few weeks ago, but you've quickly become one of my favs. I love your choices in color and the dimension on all your work is so much fun! In appreciation I have a little something on my blog for you. Check it out when you get a chance:

http://myimajennation.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-award.html

Savitri said...

Just perusing your stuff and you did a scrapbook!! Love it. So pretty and your kids are adorable!!!

I miss visiting your blog regularly. Things are better in the home front and Jovie is actually sleeping in her crib. But, still tired and sometimes, all I want to do is just sit down and stare at the wall :P

Hope you had a wonderful summer my friend!!!