Monday, August 24, 2009

Holiday Challenge: Out of the A2 box!

Good Morning Everyone!

Its Holiday Monday over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and today - I am your hostess!!! I thought that it would be fun to have a challenge where we create our Christmas cards with a different shape of a card (anything but A2). I went with the star shape template that Kristina Werner shared with us awhile back on the Hero Arts blog and from that template I created this card with the new Just Rite stamps set: Merry Little Christmas:

Card Details:
Paper: Martha holiday papers
Ink: Ballet Blue from SU!
Accessories: button from stash, snowflake punch from Martha, stickles, prismacolor pencils, liquid pearls, circle punch  (1 3/4")

I am so psyched to be part of this awesome team this year because its been so much fun to stay motivated in making Christmas cards for this whole year! And I hope that you guys will play along with us this week and have fun creating a different shape christmas/holiday card!

Check out these totally awesome and inspiring creations that the ladies at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog have created!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs to All!
Sankari :)

8 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love that star shape and the colors are beautiful!!Great challenge!! Hugs, Cathy

Marcia said...

This card is so cool! I need to go find that tutorial for the star shaped card! Love it!

Marcia said...

This card is so cool! I have to find that Tutorial! Love it!

Michelle said...

LOVE the star card - that's what I first thought about doing but couldn't get it to look right! NOW I have the template so it will be no problem in the future! Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week - it was a lot of fun!

Ann said...

Fabulous creation, Sankari!

Tasha said...

I love this i might have a go myself!
Hugs
Tash xxx

Tina said...

this was a great challenge - love the whole idea - especially love this card. super cute.

gale said...

Gorgeous!! What a great idea for a unique christmas card!