Thursday, March 12, 2009

Got Cake???

Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

Here is a card that I made using Laura's awesome sketch #21 over at 2S4U - LOVE it!!!  I love the circle and the square element of the sketch. I also did the Caardvarks challenge which was to create a critter card - just the name of which (critter card) makes me totally smile :) !!! I also was psyched to play with the OCC challenge which was to add a doodle to your card or creation. 

For these challenges, I had to pull out Harold - I totally love this little guy - he is just soooo darn cute! He always brings a smile to my face and just stamping him makes me so happy...! I paper pieced him onto brown cardstock and then filled his eyes in and then drew his eyeballs - which made me giggle :) I love his sweet expression and love the way he is holding a cupcake (i had to add a little bling to that cute little cherry).

Card Details:
Paper: K & Companyy
Ink: Adirondack Expresso, Staz-on Black
Stamps: Clear Stamps
Accessories: ribbon, bling, silver pen, corner rounder for the scallops, liquid pearls, sponge dauber, glue dots, dimensionals, Creative Memories Circle cutting system.

I hope you guys are all enjoying your Thursdays - I for one am sooo excited for Friday!!! Hope this finds all of you in good health and happiness!!!

Thanks for visiting my little corner!!!
Sankari :)


15 comments:

Norine said...

this is too cute love it
Hugs
Norine

Savitri said...

Da bom!!!! Love the stitching, so so cute! Awesome as always and that little stamp is just adorable!!!

thescrapmaster said...

Wow you are a challenge master! 3 challenges on one card?! Your card turned out great and I especially love the patterned paper you used. I bought that pack recently.

Carol Dunstan said...

gorgeous, love the colours. Tiarna loves Harold too :)

Unknown said...

This is one fabulous card! I love the papers, love the stamp, and I love how you popped his little cupcake!

Laura Davis said...

No thank you!! could not do it without all of you!! Your card is just adorable:) That little critter and his precious cupcake, too cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y & Caardvarks;)
Laura

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - the stitching looks awesome!!! Great way to add the doodles (sounds funny- LOL)!!! Wonderful take on the Sketch too!!!
Tahnk you so much for playing the OCC Challenge this week!!!

claudia shadler said...

very cute. I love the colors and the stamp is too cute! The DP is very nice.

Clouds :o)

cnelson said...

how cute is that?! love, love, love it!

SmilynStef said...

I love those cool flourishes ... and what a fabulously fun critter.

lauren bergold said...

where do i even START??! i love everything about this: the stitching, the colors, the sentiment...and OF COURSE i loooooooove harold & his blingy cupcake! ♥FABULOUS!♥

Joke said...

Lovely card. Do I see handstitching over here? Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !! Great job !!

gale said...

So cute!! Love all the little details on this card. Harold is adorable! lol

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love that patterned paper!