Friday, March 20, 2009

KW Color Inspriation #46 - Congratulations Card


Good Friday Morning Everyone,
Check out these awesome colors that Kristina picked for this week's color inspiration challenge #46. I had to play - there was something so fresh about the pattern - love these colors together...!

The colors for this week challenge are: basic black, riding hood red, regal rose, pretty in pink and bashful blue. What an intresting color combo to have some more of the lighter colors with the bolder color of the red and black! I haven't had much time to play/craft as I would have liked - this week has just been really busy at work. But there was a little pocket last night when I was taking a break from folding laundry, that I thought I could play along. So I made this quick little fun card:

Card Details: 
Paper - everything is from my scrap stash - no idea where any paper comes from
Ink: Staz-on Black, Versamark with clear EP
Stamps: Congrats set from Sale-a-bration! (Love it!!!), SU! stamp with dots - not sure from where - that i used to create a background with a stampamajig  (embossed with clear EP)
Accessories: Corner rounder, button from stash, square punches from Creative Memories, butterflies from a Creative Memories medow punch
Show Watched: Remington Steele on Hulu (oh yea!! )

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner!
Hope your friday is filled with happiness, laughter and cupcakes!

Ciao for now!
Sankari :)

22 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOWZERS!!! Your design is spectacular! Well done!

Sylvia said...

Oh Wow! I love all the butterflies!

Stacey Schafer said...

lovely design and details, Sankari:) beautiful!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great use of black. Great job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

wendyp said...

Sankari, this ROCKS! Love how you created the congrats banner! Stunning as always!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Love the layout of this card! Darn work, eh? Always getting in the way of other fun stuff. Be well!

Ann said...

Super cute, Sankari! Love the butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Very nice..love the hat..

Tlbran said...

Cute card! Love that hat with the little feather. So cute

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love it.

Karen Giron said...

I absolutely LOVE your layout! What a beautiful card, Sankari!!

Regan said...

oh! its too cute!

Deanna said...

Love it! What an awesome design!

Sherri said...

How adorable! I love the clear embossing!!

Lindsay said...

great card... love the design!

Carol Dunstan said...

do we ever have as much time to play/craft as we would like???

Love the butterflies :)

Denise Marzec said...

I had to play with these Color Inspiration colors too...so pretty together! LOVE your card. You did a fantastic job!!

gale said...

Beautiful card! How great that you used up some scraps too!

Libby Hickson said...

What a neat layout - such an unusual card, I love it!! Great job with the colors too!

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow! What a cool layout! Love the colors of that challenge!!

Maria said...

Wow, great color combo and not to mention, BEAUTIFUL layout. I always love your card layouts! It's always so detailed and so pretty. Great choice of dp and images. Your card is glorious!

Maria

Heather said...

Great job on this challenge! I love your design!