Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jen's Blog Candy

Check this out - my fellow Papercraft Planet Super Nova, Jen Tapler, is hosting a challenge on her blog with over $250 worth of blog candy up for grabs. You can read all the details HERE on Jen's blog. Jen's father has Alzheimer's disease and by participating in her challenge, you will be helping benefit the Alzheimer's Association. All you have to do is create a card, post a photo of it with a link back to Jen's challenge, and then mail Jen the card. In May, to kick off her Annual Stamp Out Alzheimer's Event, Jen will be hosting a charity auction where she will be auctioning off decorated Card Organizer tins full of all of our handcrafted cards. The money from those auctions will go directly to the Alzheimer's Association. I participate in challenges all the time, it is so nice to know that with this one, I will be contributing to such an important and worthwhile cause. I hope you will join me.

Best wishes to all,
Sankari :)

No comments: