Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Holidays


Happy Monday Everyone!

This week over at the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog we had a sketch challenge from Maria for week 18 of our weekly holiday card challenge! I am still on vacation right now - but didn't want to miss out from being part of this awesome blog - so I literally scrapped together some paper - got a cute little christmas tree at the nearby craft store and borrowed my MIL's scrap tools to create this little card - luckily the craft store had some liquid pearls - so I felt set! Its hard to craft in a space that's not yours - but I had fun doing this card - sorry for the poor lighting - I took this picture sunday night and will have to take another picture when I get home :)

Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful creations over at the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog - we would love for you to play along!

Happy Memorial Day to all! Hope you are all having or had a wonderful weekend!!
Will write more soon after getting home :)
Thanks so much for visiting my little corner :)
Sunshine smiles and Hugs,
Sankari :)

9 comments:

inlovestamping said...

Beautiful card this week! Love all the dots and the layering!

Cathy said...

I love your card this week!! That tree is too cute! Love the swirls and the papers too!!

Hugs, Cathy

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty card. I love the liquid pearls. Have a fun vacation, you vacation like I do. I have to take some scrappy stuff or I don't know what to do with myself. Last year I made shower invitations and thank you cards when I was in HIlton Head. This summer I'll probably just make cards for fun.

Michelle said...

WOW beautiful card and you did it at the last minute - you're awesome!! I love the swirls with pearls (or maybe it's liquid pearls). Awesome card!

Marcia said...

Nice card! The recipient will be happy to receive this!

The Mama Monkey said...

I laughed when I saw your card because every time you use liquid pearls it reminds me that I need to as well! They are so unloved here at my house! I think I secretly fear them! You are so good at using them as an embellishment. I need to have my own Sankari Liquid Pearl challenge to myself!

Maria said...

Wow, simply gorgeous Sankari . .as always. You always do such a beautiful job with the challenges. Your cards are always so unique. Love the blings that you added. very pretty!

Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip. Drive home safely!

Maria

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card, Sankari!!! tfs!!

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card! I love that tree and all the dots and swirls!