Thursday, May 14, 2009

With the Right Accessories... I can do Anything!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have to say that I just love this craft stamp designed by the artist Tara Reed that I got from JanLynn - it is called the Right Accessories - and its on sale right now! Who doesn't love a good sale!!! I know I do! I couldn't wait to use it :) 
And I couldn't wait to play along with the uber talented girls at the Color Throwdown! Its been too long and I don't know how one week is blurring into the next these days! I was also wanting to use the sketch for at the Saturday Sketch at PaperCraft Planet. This week Jessica Flick is our hostess with the mostess and I was excited to put everything together :)

I used up papers from my scrap stash - yay! Even though, I am using it up - its still ridiculously full! And also some Basic Grey papers for accent. I threw in a fancy button that I have had stashed and a pearl for the purse :) I stamped it on the turquoise and and saffronish colored papers and then paper pieced it together - and use an xacto knife for the little details :) around the handle of the purse and then popped it on dimensionals - the ribbon - is also from stash :) yay!

I had a lot of fun making this card! Also because I love the sentiment - have you ever felt that way? Sometimes just wearing a hot pair of heels suddenly can make you walk with a bounce of joy :) Hope you have a chance to play along with these delicious colors and with this fun sketch!!! 

Hope you are all having a fabu! kinda day!!!

Thanks for visiting my little corner :)

Ciao for now!
Sankari :)

12 comments:

Tara Reed said...

I'd totally buy it! Especially if I could get an autographed copy... hint! hint!

Tara Reed
ArtLicensingInfo.com

Tara Reed said...

I love them! Sankari -- thank you for letting me know you did another great stamp creation with one of my stamps -- it truly makes my day!

Tara Reed
www.TaraReedDesigns.com

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

ooooo love this card! Great job on this challenge!

dpkennedy said...

Love that great big pearl! The images are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is great Sankari!! I live by this motto with craft supplies...with the right supplies, I can do anything! :)

gale said...

Cute card! I love that paper-it looks almost like fabric. Love the big button too!!

LeAnne said...

Awesome card Sankari---that pearl is a wowzer! Love your paper choices, too! Thanks for playing.....I am looking forward to the Cinema challenge this week since I didn't get to play last week!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

What a great card. The sentiment is so true, lol, and love the pearl thing and the colors. Very pretty.

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful card!

Broni said...

Beautiful card, Sankari! I love how you paper pieced the purse and shoes and that big pearl is incredible!!!

Naomi said...

This is is great! I love the purse! Good job using your stash, I need to get back to that as well! I just keep buying more and adding to the stash!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Gorgeous card, Shawnie! I love that sentiment, too! Your card is awe-mazing! :) Sorry I'm so late, but thanks for playing Throwdown #42!