Friday, May 22, 2009

Mojo Monday #87 - Little Star Baby Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Friday Everyone! YAY!

Just wanted to drop a quick card as before the Memorial Day celebrations begin and things get busy around here! I have so many friends who are pregnant right now! YAY! And I also realized that I haven't made a baby card in a looong time - so I got cracking! I LOVE this sweet little Plain Jane sentiment from Julee's Verve Stamps: Little Star - how adorable! So I made a quick card using  Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #87. I loved this sketch and couldn't wait to use the this stamp. 

I know for sure that one of my friends is having a baby, the other two I am not sure about and there have already been two of my friends who have had their baby - but no card yet! So this one is dedicated to the little boy wee one who is due to make his appearance in a month! woohoo! I am excited for the baby shower :)

Card Details:
Paper: Martha Stewart
Ink: Adirondack Expresso
Star: Sentiment: Verve Little Star: Clear Stamps Rhonna Farrer
Accessories Animals by Martha Stewart, Corner Rounder
Show watched: Mansfield Park (but Pride & Prejudice is my fave Austen)

Hope you are all doing well! Thanks so much for visiting my little blog :)
Wishing you all a happy start to your Memorial Day Weekend!

Ciao for now :)
Sankari :)

8 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Lovely as always Sankari!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

xx SJ

scubasubie said...

What a great card! I love that saying and the colors are awesome!

Carol Dunstan said...

gorgeous! Love the colours :)

April said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors the sparkle and the layout.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Tlbran said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you used and that saying is so cute! Love all the sparkles you added.

gale said...

So cute-I love the colors together. I like how you combine patterns like this.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is beautiful! I just ordered my first set of Verve stamps! I am excited to recieve them!