Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You are a Cutie! ( U-R- A QT!) card



Good Morning Everyone,

I was psyched when I saw where Kristina got her color inspiration challenge from this week! This is my blog buddy Anthonette's little boy Kalino and he has been in love with robots ever since he was 2 - i LOVE this little picture of him and his cute little robot!  Isn't this little guy the cutest! So from this picture, Kristina has picked the five colors: black, red, blue, yellow and white for her Color Inspiration Challenge #53.


We just got home yesterday and I still have to finish unpacking - but when I saw that Kalino was from where the color inspiration came from - I had to play along! Here is a quick card using Kazan's awesome sketch #27 from the sketch challenge blog  2 Sketches 4 U (a big wave to Kazan & Laura!) I love their fun sketches - check out their awesome blog and also you can check out the huge card showdown that is going down in a few days!

I just got a  pack of American Craft thickers and so wanted to use it in my card - I thought the sentimen: You are a cutie would be fun to do with just letters: "u  r  a  QT". I had so much fun creating this card :)

 
Card Details:
Paper: Basic Grey (Urban Praire (yellow and black), red and white from stash
Stamps: Making Memories (Giggle Kids)
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: ric rac, red embroidery floss for stitching, needles, EK success punch, American Crafts Thickers, silver pen, dimensionals, Fiskars circle punch

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner!
Hope you are all having a fabulous Weds!

Ciao for now :)
Sankari :)


13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this card!

Jane said...

Brilliant!

Jane said...

Brilliant!

Savitri said...

Super super cute!!! Love the little birdie on top there! Have fun unpacking. I hate it and so I'm giving you tons of cheers from here :)

Anthonette said...

Welcome back, Sankari! Your card and blog entry made me smile and made my day. :-)

Thanks for the kind words. You are the sweetest! I've never done a 2 Sketches 4 U challenge; I need to do one soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tethered2Home said...

Great Card Sankari, my busy girl! Love the Stitching & letters. Have fun with the after travel laundry. Ain't that always fun?

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! tfs!!

Winter said...

Cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! and great sketch too!

Unknown said...

wow this CARD is a QT! Love how you combined the sketch with a great color challenge. Your rocked this again Sankari!
Hugs
Kazan

Dawn said...

what a great take on the color challenge and that little boy is darling!

Deanna said...

Brilliant, love it!

Tlbran said...

Very cute card! Love the bird and how you did your letters